Chance at an 8 win season

Another added bonus would be UGA dropping one or two. I cannot imagine living here if they were to win it all.
I did during the up and down period. A lot of Barking. Georgia Fans are in my Top 5 for worst fans and close #1. Just absolutely obnoxious. Auburn and Florida ranked in top 5. Vandy fans are pretty bad if they are winning 6 games before Franklin they were bad but they have toned it down since he left. Kentucky will be a tough game and don't expect to be greeted with a smile. Never had a problem going to road games at SC, AL, Mississippi or Mississippi State. LSU can be fun Texas A&M is a great road trip.

GA is pretty close to the Worst if you live there.

Reactions: rltw1974
We will steal one from Bama or UGA

I would bet on the Georgia game because the game is in Rocky Top, and the Volunteers will be wanting to make a statement after that irrefutable abomination with the last season in the 2nd Half.
They make a statement by keeping the game vs a great Georgia Bulldogs team close for the whole game, and they defeat a favored great Georgia Bulldogs team.

Nice. So the results from Week 6 are that the probability of winning 7 or more games rose from ~65% (Post 154 here) to ~81%.

Golfballs, you should just create a separate thread and update this weekly with your new graph. I know I'd read it weekly. Would love to see what it looked like after the Pitt game too.
A367951B-74C5-4F43-A8E9-529E3BFE2C4A.jpeg

Reactions: SockeyeVol
If we win 8 - despite our worsening depth - he deserves consideration for SEC coach of the year.

6 is almost certain
7 is possible
8 is extremely unlikely

I’m happy with 6 and curb stomping teams we are similar to.

Reactions: firestorm

VN Store

Back