1.Georgia
2.Mich
3.TCU
4.USC
5.OSU
6.Ala
7.Tenn

Imo.
More than likely will be this, but it shouldn’t be. VOLS should be at least 6. AL has two losses - one to us and one to LSU, that we stomped at LSU. We should be ahead of AL - but we won’t be for reasons we all know well. GBO. Great season guys.

The committee will say we had a bad loss to SC and Bama was one play away from being undefeated, what they will forget to say is they are also 1 play away from being 8-4 as well

TN has a better resume, but we shot ourselves in the foot with the huge loss last week. They’ll also say we are a different team without Hooker which is sorta true

Reactions: Jeff Clark
More than likely will be this, but it shouldn’t be. VOLS should be at least 6. AL has two losses - one to us and one to LSU, that we stomped at LSU. We should be ahead of AL - but we won’t be for reasons we all know well. GBO. Great season guys.
Doesn't really matter much, we're probably going to the Orange or Sugar and I don't like anyone we'll likely play in either.

The committee will say we had a bad loss to SC and Bama was one play away from being undefeated, what they will forget to say is they are also 1 play away from being 8-4 as well

TN has a better resume, but we shot ourselves in the foot with the huge loss last week. They’ll also say we are a different team without Hooker which is sorta true
How was Alabama 1 play away from being undefeated with 2 losses?

Reactions: onevol74 and Nooga
TCU screwed us. We actually had a shot at jumping back in.

1. Michigan
2. Georgia
3. TCU
4. USC (for now, Oh St jumps them next week after they lose)

Reactions: Jeff Clark
1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. TCU
4. USC
5. OSU
6. TN

I’m thinking this as well. I still think the committee likes us and could’ve really stopped any chance we had by dropping us past 10 last week.

Makes me wonder if they’re just looking for a reason to put us in. Plus hope that USC/TCU both lose to get an all SEC/Big Ten playoff.

I’m thinking this as well. I still think the committee likes us and could’ve really stopped any chance we had by dropping us past 10 last week.

Makes me wonder if they’re just looking for a reason to put us in. Plus hope that USC/TCU both lose to get an all SEC/Big Ten playoff.
The committee might have liked the Vols better ....with Hooker.

Reactions: Lurker and JPL
The committee and a lot of the media are tired of the SEC hogging the show so many seasons.
GA
Mich
TCU
OSU
In their thinking SEC will have to beat 2 B10 teams to prove they're better. JMO

There will be 4 teams ranked in the top 4 and in position to make the playoff should they win next week. You watch, I bet I’m right.

What the CFP should do vs What they will do:

1-Michigan 1-Georgia
2-Georgia 2-Michigan
3-TCU 3-TCU
4-USC 4-USC
5-Tennessee 5-Bama
6-Bama 6-Ohio State
7-Ohio State 7-Tennessee

What the CFP should do vs What they will do:

1-Michigan 1-Georgia
2-Georgia 2-Michigan
3-TCU 3-TCU