CFP Championship: #1 Michigan vs #2 Washington (7:45PM EST)

The media is going have an orgy over Michigan... They've wanted this for eons.
Cheating Wolverines..... disgusting

Weak sauce… Wish they’ve had just advertised the refs went gonna give Washington a chance and I would’ve done something else with my night. Oh well…
You should know this is how college football works and has for a long time. There was no way the powers that be were letting Washington win this.

Reactions: Zues1 and volwindy
I've never seen a coach get suspended half the season for violations and still end up winning the championship in the face of what is right about college football.

Reactions: volwindy and Zues1
The run, run, run strategy is beyond annoying but this is what it does. You wear them down and pop em in the 4th

Reactions: Pennheel
Washington just doesn't have the horses to keep up with a deeper, more physical team for 60 minutes. They're good, but too reliant on skill players (Penix and the WRs). Still impressive how they were able to beat Oregon 2x.
I was rooting for a Washington win,but that's pretty much the nail on the head. It's a style mismatch against a team like Michigan.

The media is going have an orgy over Michigan... They've wanted this for eons.
Cheating Wolverines..... disgusting
Yea cause I’m sure Bama and Georgia are squeaky clean lol. Everybody cheats dude

And they completely missed the hold on Washington’s RF there after missing the hold on when Michigan’s RT

Referees just letting them play tonight

VN Store

Back