Centralized Control: WHO Treaty & Amendments Unleash Tedros as Health Dictator of the World

VolinWayne

Centralized Control: WHO Treaty & Amendments Unleash Tedros as Health Dictator of the World

The WHO's Would-Be Treaty Powers

1.) The authority to declare what constitutes a pandemic. It could be the flu.

2.) They would decide what the quarantine requirements are. They could put you in a quarantine center or keep you home from work.

3.) The WHO would decide how to prevent or treat the new disease. They could, yet again, deny doctors the ability to treat patients the way they would like.

4.) The authority to determine which medications are safe and who develops them.

5.) They would be in charge of how the new vaccines are promoted, including vaccine mandates.

Tucker: "Here's what's at stake: not just your health, but the way that you live and your relationship to the government. Representative government requires your consent ... and this eliminates it."

Tucker: "Here's what's at stake: not just your health, but the way that you live and your relationship to the government. Representative government requires your consent ... and this eliminates it."
Tucker is almost right but then makes it completely wrong. If this is a treaty then it would require our representative govt to ratify it. That is consent. If you don't like it then vote better

It’s just another giant step towards the one world government. We are powerless to stop this.
We are not powerless. You have your vote. Use it and cast it wisely. This is one area where there IS actually a difference between the two parties

Powerless? This won't be adopted in the US unless enough politicians are bought

I'm afraid after the next "big covid wave" or pandemic is introduced the sheep will gladly fall in line. I did email my state representative about this and of course he reassured me that the WHO would have no power over the State.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Some of the key areas of the draft treaty include:

International vaccine passports and contact tracing: Member states will be required to “support the development of standards for producing a digital version of the International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis” (the WHO’s official vaccine passport). The WHO will also “develop norms and standards” for “digital technology applications relevant to international travel” such as contact tracing apps and digital health forms.

Global surveillance: The WHO will conduct “coordinated global surveillance of public health threats” and member states will be required to build out their surveillance systems and work with “the WHO’s global systems for surveillance.” Non-state actors (which could include Big Tech companies) will also be required to work with governments, the WHO, and other international partners to leverage their “considerable data” to “create the strongest possible early warning and response systems.”

Addressing “misinformation,” “disinformation,” and “too much information:” The draft treaty pushes “national and global coordinated actions to address the misinformation, disinformation, and stigmatization, that undermine public health.” Member states will also be required to strengthen their approaches to “infodemic management” (a term coined by the WHO that refers to “too much information including false or misleading information in digital and physical environments during a disease outbreak.”) Additionally, non-state actors will be required to actors to work with governments to fight disinformation.

World Health Organization pandemic treaty: A fresh push for vaccine passports, global surveillance, and more

Impeachment? That has been so watered down and politicized at this point.

There was only 1 impeachment trial before I was born. Since then we've had four.
But we have never had impeachment followed by conviction/removal. Time to remedy the that

Reactions: tbwhhs
I see not many of the liberal mouth breathers want to comment on this. I am sure like most things they will just say oh tin foil hat or just a coincidence. If Biden continues to agree with and consort with the WHO and WEF, then he needs to be publicly executed along with anyone who agrees with him.

I see not many of the liberal mouth breathers want to comment on this. I am sure like most things they will just say oh tin foil hat or just a coincidence. If Biden continues to agree with and consort with the WHO and WEF, then he needs to be publicly executed along with anyone who agrees with him.

What is crasy is the United States is actually the one who recommended the amendment. In January of 2022 the United States submitted proposed amendments to the 2005 International Health Regulations, which bind all 194 UN member states, which the WHO director general accepted and forwarded to other member states. In contrast to amendments to our own constitution, these amendments will not require a two-thirds vote of our Senate, but a simple majority of the member states.

A good question everyone should be asking is is this treason. Personally, I think it is. Nobody can call this a conspiracy theory. It's all out there for the world to see but the media refuses to even report on this.

Last edited:
What is crasy is the United States is actually the one who recommended the amendment. In January of 2022 the United States submitted proposed amendments to the 2005 International Health Regulations, which bind all 194 UN member states, which the WHO director general accepted and forwarded to other member states. In contrast to amendments to our own constitution, these amendments will not require a two-thirds vote of our Senate, but a simple majority of the member states.

A good question everyone should be asking is is this treason. Personally, I think it is. Nobody can call this a conspiracy theory. It's all out there for the world to see but the media refuses to even report on this.

I don’t know if it officially constitutes treason but I agree it should. And like I said, if all this happens then Biden and his followers in the government need to be publicly executed.

VN Store

Back