Celebrity Big Brother thread

Can't really get into Celebrity BB. Looking forward to the next regular season.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I think Cato is the favorite to win just because he has a leg up in the social game. It has got to be hard to basically live as a house pet in one of the more volatile households in the country.

One other question before I catch up, are they actually playing this year? Besides Shannon Elizabeth last year was boring as hell, plus all the political crap made me quit lol

One other question before I catch up, are they actually playing this year? Besides Shannon Elizabeth last year was boring as hell, plus all the political crap made me quit lol
They actually did get out someone they needed to the other night. For the most part though, the cast is pretty dull. Most of the cast, is annoying in their talks - talking too much BB speech. IE - Locte talking about ride or die, backdooring, etc. yet he has never seen the show, seems like he is fed exactly what to say and he adds his dramatic emotion/explanation of it. We as viewers already know how it works!! Taymar adds a ton of drama, too much. Tom adds hilarity, once he is gone, I think I won't be able to watch this cast.

Reactions: BadJerry20

They're trying to play the game but they don't know how, which makes it fun. The people that are BB fans and know the game are too crazy to act right. Last year it seemed like everyone's #1 objective was don't embarrass each other, but that isn't the case this year.

VN Store

Back