Cedar Bluff Construction

Anyone have any clue what they're doing with all this construction?

Probably the same thing they are doing at the intersection of Merchants road and Clinton Hwy. Backing traffic up for miles for months on end with very little progress being shown. Correction, with no end in sight.

Reactions: Godfatha
Probably the same thing they are doing at the intersection of Merchants road and Clinton Hwy. Backing traffic up for miles for months on end with very little progress being shown. Correction, with no end in sight.
You ain't kidding! Looks like they were Johnny in the Spot when tearing it up but disappeared. Kind of typical of Knoxville area road construction.

When are they going to finish 640 at Broadway?

Reactions: Zues1
The 321/Hwy 11 intersection in Lenoir City has dragged on for 3/4 of a year now, with no end in sight. For the first 4-5 months, I swear they had 35 pieces of machinery sitting around and only 3 dudes on the job site...2 of them smoking and 1 scratching his butt. No work overnight and no apparent rush. It's the biggest intersection in Loudon County, and it's been one lane in each direction this entire time.

Reactions: Zues1
The 321/Hwy 11 intersection in Lenoir City has dragged on for 3/4 of a year now, with no end in sight. For the first 4-5 months, I swear they had 35 pieces of machinery sitting around and only 3 dudes on the job site...2 of them smoking and 1 scratching his butt. No work overnight and no apparent rush. It's the biggest intersection in Loudon County, and it's been one lane in each direction this entire time.

As long as it took to build, that is one ugly new bridge. It sucks!

Reactions: kiddiedoc and Zues1
Cedar Bluff construction is only listed as "Intersection improvement project." No real details.

The construction on North Peters at Cedar Bluff is that they are putting in a turn lane for some hotel near McScrooges.

Cedar Bluff construction is only listed as "Intersection improvement project." No real details.

The construction on North Peters at Cedar Bluff is that they are putting in a turn lane for some hotel near McScrooges.
Got it. I just assumed all of that construction was related

VN Store

Back