CDT wanted all recruits to stay

People will really believe whatever they want to believe.

They want to believe that Pearl was the greatest thing in the world when he went to the 16.

Cuonzo was moronic and lucked into it.

Fulmer sucked at 9-3; Jones kicks ass at 5-7.

Tyndall says he wanted the recruits to stay; No really the only one he liked was Cheivous, who the other coaches let go.

:thumbsup:

I absolutely love this post, would like it 100 times if I could

I figured the recruits would want to play for Donnie. The up tempo style would seem to fit most players. Plus now you can sell them on we are changing to Nike for nest season.

For the last time, Donnie Tyndall basketball IS NOT up tempo basketball.

It may be winning basketball, but it is not up tempo in any shape or form.

Who gives a rats azz as long as he knows what he's doing and wins games.

Compared to Cuonzo slug ball, it will probably seem up tempo.

I'm glad we're playing uptempo basketball again :) We won with it under Pearl and lost too many times with the boring walk it up style under Coach Cuonzo Martin...I bet we win again and run run run run run run run run ( still running) run run run run

Run

Reactions: 3 people
Please say it ain't so!
ARE THEY ONE IN THE SAME?
CDT and
Chaz+Bono+GLAAD+Celebrates+25+Years+LGBT+Images+q58lCViGzMEl.jpg

I wish someone would spill the beans. Turman's refusal to meet seemed harsh and angry. I'd like to know why he and his family felt that way.

It may not have anything to do with CDT. Turman's family may have had a better relationship with CCM's staff. There is a lot more that none of us may never know in CCM's leaving. We all know the one thing that didn't help.

Reactions: 1 person
Better get some glasses, my friend. Butch Jones looks more like Donnie Tyndall than this guy. Is this you thinking you look alike?

Better get some glasses, my friend. Butch Jones looks more like Donnie Tyndall than this guy. Is this you thinking you look alike?

He had the most famous celebrity offspring lesbian to get a sex change top of mind for SOME REASON :ermm:

A little surprising that he'd have to actually say that he'd prefer four 3* players over 4 0* players; but at least now everyone knows he's not a masochist who'd sabotage himself inside his first week on the job.

There's a big difference between asking 4 guys to look elsewhere because you have hundreds of other prospects who might be a better fit in your system; and asking 4 of the last 11 top ranked players in the country to look elsewhere... nobody would do that.

VN Store

Back