CBS mock draft has Grant Williams at No. 13 to the Heat, Schofield at 25

Admiral showed he can shoot and handle the ball, while still being able to post up. He was a genuine 3 point threat.

Admiral really hasn’t shown any playmaking with the ball in his hands. He’s definitely a good shooter/post up player but Admiral will struggle creating. If any team lets him.

Admiral really hasn’t shown any playmaking with the ball in his hands. He’s definitely a good shooter/post up player but Admiral will struggle creating. If any team lets him.
There is still a Mississippi State player...RIP...buried somewhere under the basket in Bridgestone Arena that might not agree.

There is still a Mississippi State player...RIP...buried somewhere under the basket in Bridgestone Arena that might not agree.

You mean, when he had an open lane and dunked on a dude? Yeah that's impressive. It also proves absolutely nothing about his NBA ability to beat dudes off the dribble, which he cannot do right now.

You mean, when he had an open lane and dunked on a dude? Yeah that's impressive. It also proves absolutely nothing about his NBA ability to beat dudes off the dribble, which he cannot do right now.
Good lord, you have become so sensitive, dude.

A. I was making a joke about the guy he posterized, not banging the table that Admural Schofield is Allen Iverson reincarnated.

B. Schofield took his man off the dribble on that play and left him behind before tattooing the other guy in the paint.

Good lord, you have become so sensitive, dude.

A. I was making a joke about the guy he posterized, not banging the table that Admural Schofield is Allen Iverson reincarnated.

B. Schofield took his man off the dribble on that play and left him behind before tattooing the other guy in the paint.

Not sensitive at all. I was making a point that the dunk he had doesn't really prove anything about his ability to beat guys off the dribble. The defender he beat was in a bad position and fell for a ball fake. The dunk was super nice though.

Not sensitive at all. I was making a point that the dunk he had doesn't really prove anything about his ability to beat guys off the dribble. The defender he beat was in a bad position and fell for a ball fake. The dunk was super nice though.
Carefully reread point A.

Are there any teams that KA would have a good opportunity to make their roster (or developmental team) as a free agent? He still needs to develop, but given his size and agility somebody ought to take a chance on him. However, maybe he'd be best off overseas making good money while trying to develop.

NBA mock draft: Latest intel on all 60 picks for 2019

Williams first pick in the second round to the Nets
Admiral 38th to the Bulls
Bone 57th to the Pelicans

I am not a draft expert, but I think Williams is such a gamble that I would reverse his position with Bone. To me, Bone needs to develop further, but with his speed he has a really good chance to excel after a year or two of adjustment.

Williams always seemed to struggle against taller teams. Well, in the NBA, they will all be "tall" teams. Maybe the fact that he would not be the focus of the other team's defense would give him a chance. If he couldn't consistently hit a college 3 pointer, what are the odds that he develops an NBA 3? I think it is just so hard to predict for him.

Seems Like it’s worth risking a house to win vacation money to me

The only thing that prevents Zion from going #1 tonight is if he’s arrested or a warrant is place on him because of a felony in the next seven hours.

Do you guys remember La’El Collins was going to be a first round pick and his ex-gf was found murdered and the police just wanted to talk to him about when he last talk to her and everything and it spooked teams so bad he wasn’t drafted?

I hope Atlanta drafts Schofield or Williams with one of their 5 draft choices tonight. I have been a Hawks fan since the days of Pete Maravich and Lou Hudson.

Reactions: volfanhill
I've been a Celtics fan since John Havlicek and Dave Cowens (Man, I'm old) and I know it won't happen but all three would be good fits with the Celtics with the Celtics second and third first round picks and their second round pick. Grant would look great as Al Horford's understudy and Rozier is basically talking the Celtics into giving someone like Bone his spot.
You got your wish!

VN Store

Back