CBS Bowl Projections

I know bowls don't have to select in actual order of where teams finished but to think Kentucky would go to a higher rated bowl than UT or Miss St. is almost as laughable as UK even making a bowl.

KY is 2-0 with Jacksonville State, Ole Miss and Vandy as likely wins. If they win those five and beat either Louisville or Miss State, they're in. I assume there is some conventional wisdom that the Music City would not want UTK two years in a row. It looks like the only team that the MCB has ever taken two years in a row is KY.

KY is 2-0 with Jacksonville State, Ole Miss and Vandy as likely wins. If they win those five and beat either Louisville or Miss State, they're in. I assume there is some conventional wisdom that the Music City would not want UTK two years in a row. It looks like the only team that the MCB has ever taken two years in a row is KY.

Likely wins?

Have you watched Kentucky this year? Vandy will probably lay the smackdown on them. Ole Miss will at least be a toss up.

You really think Ole Miss is a "likely win" for Kentucky? I would put them at a "possible win" lol. I don't know anything about this year's Louisville team, but UK will not beat Miss St. That's less likely than them beating us.

I think UK is 4-5 wins max.

They really think UK will be SEC #7 and UT will only be 8/9? UK could easily be 0-2 right now. Not sure what they see in Kentucky.

Many of their predictions are as silly as making bowl predictions on 9/12/2011. Im worried about Florida in the Swamp, not what bowl some yaahoo says were going to.

Guys, That was the same projection they had up earlier with a 9/6/2011 date on it so not really an update.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Central Michigan, who pulled out a 15 point win against South Carolina State, controlled the game with more than 9 minutes more Time of Possession and more total yards. They went 7-18 on 3rd Downs and threw for almost 300 yards. That isn't a good sign for Kentucky, who needed 21 2nd Half points to win.

Of course, same could be said for Auburn who eked out a win against Utah State in Week 1. But, what's the difference?

Talent:

Auburn >>>>>>>>> Kentucky

Offensive Coordinator:

Auburn >∞> Kentucky

I have no idea how it's even possible to make bowl projections after the second week of the college football season.

I think the MCB has had all the Kensucky they can stomach. The stench left after that WKU debacle was epic.

I watched the 4th quarter of the Lousiville game and Charlie Strong can not coach. Period!!! I am a casual football observer, who played three years of high school football and that is it. Even I wouldn't have called some the of plays that he called in the 4th quarter.
I think Ky will beat Louisville and get the 6th win of their season and become eligible for a bowl game.

VN Store

Back