CBS Article re: Tennessee QB battle

He has 5 years with a redshirt whether he takes it now or later. He can still play in 4 games. Plan on redshirting. If there's a situation where he NEEDS to play in a 5th game, burn the redshirt. No harm, no foul.
Feasible strategy if Jackson had stayed. Not with him as the primary backup imo. Guess we’ll find out. Don’t see failure in him not redshirting.

I think you're banking on us being up by enough for the 2s to be in for more than 4 games. I'm not willing to go that far yet.
This isn’t the Butch and Pruitt years. I am.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
That’s awful for those kids. I can’t believe people are still doing that stuff with so much fentanyl killing people.
Addiction turns a functioning, loving, and productive human into a human whose sole purpose is to procure and experience the substance. It actually sounds like a virus that way.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Personally, I'm not at all concerned about QB 1 or 2. QB 3 needs to be addressed imo. That said, it's nice to have First World football problems for a change.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Spring practice hasn't even started. How would anyone know what Nico is able to do on this level? Atleast give him some practices and scrimmages before you form any sort of opinion on him.

I called upon my telepathy abilities, thus breaking both the Marvel Emma Frost and DC Maxwell Lord protocol codes. The result upon peering into the mind of the Heup, I discovered the following. Ole Josh remains bent on making the Sooners regret letting go of what they had firmly in hand. Further, he intends to remain at Tennessee until he either takes us to an NCS title or at least the second round of it. He knows the UTenn, will be elated, they will push his contract beyond Sabanesque level. Especially so with big money schools like Texas, AM, and the NFL come calling. He literally expects at that point to be able to name his own price. As a consequence of all this, Ole Josh is in a hurry to win. If Nico Man, exhibits enough to show he's a logical substitute/replacement for Javelin Joe, the Josh will play him. Meanwhile, he's not putting all his eggs in a single basket. That won't stop him from seriously prepping Moore and Shuler in case Nico Man falters. Be assured, the Heup wants to win now. And the Wizard of Orange is already stirring his cauldron of ingredients, as he concocts the spells to do just that.

Note to The Hellfire Club and Checkmate. I do not apologize for usurping your leaders' telepathic abilities. You're all Bama level bad guys anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolDave53

VN Store

Back