CBS 2020 SEC TV Schedule

I know that LSU will be the National and SEC Champs till they are not but how can a team that has lost 22 players still be ranked as high? I am a die hard Vol fan but I do like LSU. I was the Pastor of a church in Louisiana. I just can't understand all the love from networks, analysts, media and fans. Maybe someone smarter than me can explain it to me.

Our games against UGa, Bama, Auburn, and Florida fall on four of the five weeks they haven't yet decided what to air.

I think we're a big variable in their calculations for each, depending on how we're doing at that point. As long as we keep winning, we could air on all four of those dates.

Go Vols!

Our games against UGa, Bama, Auburn, and Florida fall on four of the five weeks they haven't yet decided what to air.

I think we're a big variable in their calculations for each, depending on how we're doing at that point. As long as we keep winning, we could air on all four of those dates.

Go Vols!
This. They dont know what to make of Tennessee. If we flop out of the gate, they dont want to commit air time to us.

Reactions: sameolvol
I know that LSU will be the National and SEC Champs till they are not but how can a team that has lost 22 players still be ranked as high? I am a die hard Vol fan but I do like LSU. I was the Pastor of a church in Louisiana. I just can't understand all the love from networks, analysts, media and fans. Maybe someone smarter than me can explain it to me.
Top brand laundry

CBS hates us?

No one ('cept Bammers) hates Tennessee. Florida fans disdain UT. They like to think that they are better than Tennesseans. They know that they are not. Their flag is false. This chews at their gizzards. They lack the character to be honest about it. Georgia fans do not hate us. They feel that UT and Vols fans do not merit the attention. Their hate is for Florida and Auburn (fire hoses). Most don't recollect that Tennessee borders Georgia to the north ("Oh, yeah..."). The rest of the SEC (and the P5, for that matter) does not hate us. Of course, they want the Vols to lose to their teams, but they actually like us. We come in hordes. We're easy going, affable, and free spending. They can become resentful when the Vols win at their home stadiums, but until that happens, we're perfect guests.

Last edited:
Some fans on here still think CBS should view us as the program we were from 1989-2004. Hate to break it to you but we are lower middle tier now and have been for a decade at least. Right there with Kentucky and Arkansas and South Carolina hopefully Pruitt can bring us back to the top tier teams again and soon because that’s where this proud program belongs.

Reactions: IndyVol46
Some fans on here still think CBS should view us as the program we were from 1989-2004. Hate to break it to you but we are lower middle tier now and have been for a decade at least. Right there with Kentucky and Arkansas and South Carolina hopefully Pruitt can bring us back to the top tier teams again and soon because that’s where this proud program belongs.
😂🤣

Always a ray of sunshine you are.....

Who are you really a fan of? Come on, give it up.....

Coda: Broadcasters are happy to schedule Tennessee games. We draw consistently and well. In Knoxville, there are decent places to eat, drink, and rest for the location crews. Away from our home, the large caravan of genial, spirited UT fans makes us welcome company. "You're from CBS? You're on the crew? Well, grab a chair! Pour 'em a beer! Are you hungry? Pass 'em some wings. Would you like something else? Hey [waitress/waiter name], take their drink orders and put it on our tab, and bring us that slider sampler. Y'all will like these sliders. They're really good. Now, have you folks worked a Tennessee game in Knoxville? Here's my number. Next time, come early. We'll take you out on the river. Bob's got a 45-foot Chris-Craft Corsair. Smooth. Great for parties."

Reactions: kcvols1 and BigDave
😂🤣

Always a ray of sunshine you are.....

Who are you really a fan of? Come on, give it up.....
. The Vols of course yes I’m optimistic Pruitt will us realistically contending for the SEC and East title by 2022 but right now we are a middle tier SEC team. We are moving in the right direction though.

Reactions: Victory Formation
Whoa, for months you've been one of the most vocal and constant nattering nabobs of negativity here. What's going on?

Did I log into the bizzaro VolNation website or what?
Well i’m convinced we will start the season anyway I’m not wholly convinced we finish but I’m more hopeful than I was a month ago.

There was literally a game on Saturday night and high schools around the country are playing even the Big 10 is talking about playing this season now
sar•casm sär′kăz″əm
  • A cutting, often ironic remark intended to express contempt or ridicule.
  • A form of wit characterized by the use of such remarks.
  • A biting taunt or gibe, or the use of such a taunt; a bitter, cutting expression; a satirical remark or expression, uttered with scorn or contempt; in rhetoric, a form of irony; bitter irony.

Response was directed at a poster who has spent months repeatedly repeating claims again and again that football wasn't happening in as many as possible threads all over this forum.

No one ('cept Bammers) hates Tennessee. Florida fans disdain UT. They like to think that they are better than Tennesseans. They know that they are not. Their flag is false. This chews at their gizzards. They lack the character to be honest about it. Georgia fans do not hate us. They feel that UT and Vols fans do not merit the attention. Their hate is for Florida and Auburn (fire hoses). Most don't recollect that Tennessee borders Georiga to the north ("Oh, yeah..."). The rest of the SEC (and the P5, for that matter) does not hate us. Of course, they want the Vols to lose to their teams, but they actually like us. We come in hordes. We're easy going, affable, and free spending. They can become resentful when the Vols win at their home stadiums, but until that happens, we're perfect guests.
I think Kentucky hates us as much as they hate anyone in the country, besides Duke and Louisville. Their best football team in 40 years lost by 17 to a very average Vols squad in 2018, and they could only beat Dooley or Butch one time apiece. They would never admit it, but they envy Tennessee's tradition in football. The rare UK fan may remember that Paul "Bear" Bryant once coached in Lexington and left, mostly to get out of the shadow of Adolph Rupp and the basketball program.

Game will be canceled by then so it doesn't matter. Football isn't happening in 2020
There was literally a game on Saturday night and high schools around the country are playing even the Big 10 is talking about playing this season now
sar•casm sär′kăz″əm
  • A cutting, often ironic remark intended to express contempt or ridicule.
  • A form of wit characterized by the use of such remarks.
  • A biting taunt or gibe, or the use of such a taunt; a bitter, cutting expression; a satirical remark or expression, uttered with scorn or contempt; in rhetoric, a form of irony; bitter irony.

Response was directed at a poster who has spent months repeatedly repeating claims again and again that football wasn't happening in as many as possible threads all over this forum.
Gotcha apologies

Reactions: tennvols77
Coach O is a media darling. He's very good at it. Pruitt needs to work on that.

I think Kentucky hates us as much as they hate anyone in the country, besides Duke and Louisville. Their best football team in 40 years lost by 17 to a very average Vols squad in 2018, and they could only beat Dooley or Butch one time apiece. They would never admit it, but they envy Tennessee's tradition in football. The rare UK fan may remember that Paul "Bear" Bryant once coached in Lexington and left, mostly to get out of the shadow of Adolph Rupp and the basketball program.
CJP has left them in the dust now. It's the safest bet in SEC football every year.

VN Store

Back