CBD Talk

Coug

I'm finding this subject to be more and more interesting as more data comes out about it. I thought I'd start a thread on it where people can discuss and share what they know/have learned about it. If there are those out there that have tried any products or oils with CBD in them and how it may have helped.

My father recently went on Medicare and unfortunately he struggles with neuropathy from type 2 diabetes. He had been taking Lyrica but it's no longer covered and is very expensive even with GoodRX. Family members recommended giving CBD oil a try. Unfortunately he hasn't taken it regularly enough for us to know whether or not it's effective. I've been reading about others who have tried it for various things such as joint pain, even anxiety and having great results with it. A short Google search brought up a shop off Lovell Rd called American Shaman CBD and the reviews rave about it. Has anyone tried this particular spot?

My wife adds some to our 15 year old Lab's food. She has arthritis because of her age but otherwise healthy. Walking, get up or down, and managing steps are an issue.
We can tell a difference with the oil added. She gets around much easier.

My wife adds some to our 15 year old Lab's food. She has arthritis because of her age but otherwise healthy. Walking, get up or down, and managing steps are an issue.
We can tell a difference with the oil added. She gets around much easier.
The ex has a gf that has been taking it for 8 months.
She has cancer. Is receiving no other treatments for it.
Her numbers are consistently dropping every month.
I’ve been thinking of taking it for my old bones as well.

The ex has a gf that has been taking it for 8 months.
She has cancer. Is receiving no other treatments for it.
Her numbers are consistently dropping every month.
I’ve been thinking of taking it for my old bones as well.
Has cancer and she’s opting only for CBD oil? Bold move....

I'm very interested in this thread. I have stage 4 degenerative disk disease in my neck and upper back along with multiple bone spurs on my spine. A friend gave me some CBD he bought online because he said he didn't notice anything from it. I tried it a few times and got the same result. But, I have read that there are many fakes out there and make sure you buy from a reputable source. So my question would be if anyone has had good results please share and what is a good brand to buy and where? Also, do you get CBD oil from smoking?

Reactions: Zues1
I'm finding this subject to be more and more interesting as more data comes out about it. I thought I'd start a thread on it where people can discuss and share what they know/have learned about it. If there are those out there that have tried any products or oils with CBD in them and how it may have helped.

I actually work on a website that sells CBD oil. There isn't a ton of research, but what we do know is very promising. A few things:
  • It's a great way to treat a variety of symptoms from a variety of conditions.
  • It's a great way to treat the side effects of certain treatments.
  • It's not a cure for anything that we know of. If you are treating cancer with it, it's likely doing nothing to fix your cancer. If you are nauseated from chemo, or if you have stress/anxiety from cancer, then it can help. If somebody is claiming to beat cancer with CBD, what likely happened is their body beat cancer.
  • It's shown to increase liver enzymes in 2% of users (I don't even know why that's bad, I just mention it because it's the only bad side effect I know of).

Wife tried it for bone pain from post-cancer meds (pronounced "Arimidex?). No effect at all.

Not saying it doesn't work at all, just not for her. To each their own.

I'm very interested in this thread. I have stage 4 degenerative disk disease in my neck and upper back along with multiple bone spurs on my spine. A friend gave me some CBD he bought online because he said he didn't notice anything from it. I tried it a few times and got the same result. But, I have read that there are many fakes out there and make sure you buy from a reputable source. So my question would be if anyone has had good results please share and what is a good brand to buy and where? Also, do you get CBD oil from smoking?

There are hemp shops around Knoxville, Knoxville Hemp Dispensary, Off The Wall offers a CBD vaping tincture and some edible CBD candy.

My wife has several arthritis associated issues. Has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia " Lord knows if that's a real thing" We've tried a lot of things over the years with very little to no positive results. CBD oil was one of the most recent, purchased from a reputable online supplier with great reviews. She tried this for a few months again with mixed relief. Two things that help with the pains, cannabis and Kratom. Your results may vary.

VN Store

Back