CBB Transfer Portal

KJ Lawson of Kansas has announced his intent to be a grad transfer. He will have two years left. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him end up back at Memphis.

It’s ok everyone will eat thier words when Quez goes off every year against us he will make it a point to.Quez is not to be taken lightly.they will see soon.Barnes is gonna miss the boat.Flame me🔥🔥 and make it a sticky😁🍊

Based on our history with local players coming back to haunt us, I'd say it's preordained. Of course, it happens at a lot of schools and sometimes to our benefit. Chris Lofton is a perfect example.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Congrats! Is your wife a Tennessee basketball fan?

Thanks guys.

She is, wasn’t before we met but she has learned to be and likes Tennessee basketball more than any other sport...she actually was completely in favor of me having my phone yesterday at the beach and kept asking for updates on Barnes lol.

Thanks guys.

She is, wasn’t before we met but she has learned to be and likes Tennessee basketball more than any other sport...she actually was completely in favor of me having my phone yesterday at the beach and kept asking for updates on Barnes lol.

The understanding of the phone won't last my friend

Oates already doing a good recruiting job. I was really hoping we could be in the mix for him.

Per the 2020 recruiting thread, it is assumed that yesterday's blip will help recruiting going forward, but I wonder if it might have hurt with Lewis, because of the timing.

Reactions: VOLED
There are some big centers still out there...Wouldn't mind Derrik Smits, 7-1, 240, C, Grad, Valparaiso...Avg 12 points a game..Could draw some attention away from the other guys on size alone.

Reactions: cwbytruckers

VN Store

Back