'21 CB Ceyair Wright

I disagree. Having aspirations of being in the entertainment industry aren’t the same as majoring in biology.

Normally I'd agree but this kid has already had film and television roles. He could have a future in acting or football....or both.

He could be the next OJ Simpson!

….without the murder, theft, tax fraud, money laundering, ecstasy possession, kidnapping, or corruption charges, of course. :eek:

I disagree. Having aspirations of being in the entertainment industry aren’t the same as majoring in biology.
Which is the higher aspiration? Society grades this issues by the amount of money we are willing to pay them. The top earners in the entertainment field far outstrip the top earners in biology

Which is the higher aspiration? Society grades this issues by the amount of money we are willing to pay them. The top earners in the entertainment field far outstrip the top earners in biology
Entertainment.

please tell me the difference in choosing a school for biology and theater arts is any different. They’re both a school of study and a choice of interest by the said student athlete. So basically absolutely NO difference. Hell I’ve see kids pk a school for a lot less so at least this has some merit.

VN Store

Back