Cats Lose

rockytops36

can you believe it???UAB? beating the mighty Wildcats? :unsure: here's UK in the tourney :flush:

OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY BRACKETS!!! I had UK picked to win it all!!!

I think everyone I know had them winning it all.................I am shocked!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hey 88, love the avatar!!!!!!!! :bow:

i had them making it to the final 4 but losingto st joe.....and i love the avatar also....i keep looking for a really good one....plau i have yet to figure out how to make a signature...oh well,,,i'll get it someday :banghead:

Thanks yall. I think I found this avatar on an Auburn site. Not sure though.

Anyway, this could not have happened to a better group of folks. LOL

I had Kentucky making it to the Final Four both times but losing in the 1st round both times

I missed the last 8 minutes. I thought for sure Kentucky would come back and win. That's really hard to believe.

Read my post in the "VolNation Madness" topic. :naughty:

:pimp: I can't help it. It's my nature.

Just so you know...."It's On!".

Oooooh, I am so scared! I'm shaking in my boots! I'm running for cover!

:machinegun: :gun: :gun:

I'm gonna beat you like a dog!!

how many in the pick em had KY in their final four? :D Yahooooooooo! I had them out after the next round, so you guys (and ahem, gals) are still in trouble :D ~ time to start talking the trash? LOL :rolleyes:

I've got three brackets out and they are all screwed. Gonzaga and Stanford let me down big time.

Who would have though Kentucky and MSU would be out and Bama and Vandy would be in the Sweet 16??

Originally posted by TitanVol@Mar 22, 2004 11:07 AM
Who would have though Kentucky and MSU would be out and Bama and Vandy would be in the Sweet 16??

Sure as heck not me

VN Store

Back