Casey's Gas Stations: "The Future Home of Casey's Pizza"

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I keep seeing these signs all over the new Casey's gas stations that have popped up around Knoxville. They seem to be genuinely hyping these pizzas up.

Has anyone had them? Apparently they are kind of "known" for their breakfast pizzas, but from what I've seen people in other parts of the country actually think their pizza is legit. And not just gas station pizza legit, like actually good.

Curious if anyone has any info.

We have them all over here in Iowa. Good but not great pizza but the prices are reasonable.

Cedar Bluff store has pizza now. It's gas store pizza. Could be worse. Could be a lot better.

Cedar Bluff store has pizza now. It's gas store pizza. Could be worse. Could be a lot better.

We have them all over here in Iowa. Good but not great pizza but the prices are reasonable.

Disappointing. I was really hoping it would be kind of a hidden gem. We are getting it here in Powell and aside from Elidios we don't have a great pizza option.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
The Farragut stores are shut down and gutted for the pizza addition/renovation. I have been wondering the same thing.

Casey's is on every corner here in Indiana. Good but not great pizza, they're breakfast pizza's are good!

VN Store

Back