Casey Clausen Game Worn Jersey…..

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
I have so many jerseys that I can’t keep up with them. Thus I’m going to sell a few of them including this Clausen gamer and some other Vol jerseys as well. If you’re interested in this shirt please let me know ASAP. The money that these jerseys make will be donated to charity as well. If I don’t hear from anyone on here it will be headed to eBay.
F0254263-2947-46B1-9AC6-0822F4353490.jpeg7313B09D-4012-4C5F-AE98-2879E1E160DA.jpeg

I have so many jerseys that I can’t keep up with them. Thus I’m going to sell a few of them including this Clausen gamer and some other Vol jerseys as well. If you’re interested in this shirt please let me know ASAP. The money that these jerseys make will be donated to charity as well. If I don’t hear from anyone on here it will be headed to eBay.
View attachment 431709View attachment 431710
Interested

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
Also interested

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
How do we contact you if we're interested in what you have? Thanks.

Interested to hear the opening bid.

Hey man, I lost your phone number. Can you email me again at bryanwebb23@gmail.com please.

Thanks

How much?

Interested. Currently building out a man cave and looking for game worn UT jerseys.

Interested

VN Store

Back