Carter declares for WNBA

It did and I worked for "Distributech" in South Cobb, the company that filled those racks in Kroger, Blockbuster and Quicktrip,,,400 plus locations bi-weekly

I was also on board with the bringing of the Atlanta Dream in its first year and even before that with the Atlanta commerce department head in charge of that account

So yes, I know this to be true

And no, I was driving a Firebird

When I was just a pup, I once had a Firebird....The car caught on fire and was completely destroyed.. I had an eight track installed and it looks like the installer did not install it properly....I filed claim against them, but they went out of business before I could collect.

At the time, I only had liability insurance on the car, so it was not covered....I was a very unhappy Gametime. Learned the value of full coverage.
1406509383.jpg

Reactions: Dube
When I was just a pup, I once had a Firebird....The car caught on fire and was completely destroyed.. I had an eight track installed and it looks like the installer did not install it properly....I filed claim against them, but they went out of business before I could collect.

At the time, I only had liability insurance on the car, so it was not covered....I was a very unhappy Gametime. Learned the value of full coverage.
1406509383.jpg

that looks like a 69 or 70
mine was a 72 with T-tops, side-pipes and fender flares(same as this pic, but with side-pipes)
images

1406509383.jpg
Did ya have a mullet to go with that? Business in the front, party in the back? I had the part down the middle long straight look going (what was I thinking?)

That's just it, they have a larger audience population than the men do.
333,481,053 Current population
164,630,742Current male population (49.4%)
168,850,311Current female population (50.6%)

They just have to market to them instead of just accepting who shows up

The women fans of women sports seem mostly to be lesbians if analyzing dress can be considered an indicator as is evident in attendance in WCBB, WNBA and LPGA. Heterosexual women seem to prefer male sports.

The women fans of women sports seem mostly to be lesbians if analyzing dress can be considered an indicator as is evident in attendance in WCBB, WNBA and LPGA. Heterosexual women seem to prefer male sports.

I won't argue there, this is why marketing needs to target ALL women

So, maybe they should market toward the male gender? More short shorts please! Lol

I won't argue there, this is why marketing needs to target ALL women
I guess I wasn’t clear. Marketing to lesbians not required because they are already fans and heterosexual women prefer men’s butts. Gule’s solution might increase men and lesbians though

I’m bored so don’t take this rebuttal post too seriously

I guess I wasn’t clear. Marketing to lesbians not required because they are already fans and heterosexual women prefer men’s butts. Gule’s solution might increase men and lesbians though

I’m bored so don’t take this rebuttal post too seriously

I won't

It's the kids you have to aim at,,they are the next generation of players
there are empty seats
fill them with kids and let the parents accompany them
the seats are empty anyway, sacrifice a year and let kids have an open door.

Build the fanbase
make a section for those kids so they can be in an environment that the parents aren't intimidated by

The games are very exciting if you are there,, build your clientelle
They already give one or two game discounts to AAU orgs
I say
if the seats are empty anyway, fill em.
They'll make money on concessions anyway
let em in, build a fanbase

don't let the fanbase dictate you, dictate the fanbase

That's actually a very good suggestion accompanied nmby good reasoning, Coach.

At the very least, offer a deeply-discounted rate (nominal fee) for kids and teams.

1406509383.jpg

When I was in high school, parents in my neighborhood gave their daughter a new Firebird for her 16th birthday on a Saturday. On Monday while I was at the intersection by my house waiting for the school bus, Sheila ran a stop sign and got t-boned. The other driver hopped out of his car, his face full of rage. But when he saw Sheila, who was by now a puddle of tears, his mood changed and he simply said: “Why did you do that?”

The Firebird was never replaced.

VN Store

Back