Caption This Photo

Sorry to hear about Layla. From what everyone says, she F@#&$ really well.

Reactions: MAD
I hope they at least let you take the team bus/plane back home this time instead of hitchhiking.

Here's some cab fair Lane, just in case you get left in the parking lot.

Just a snapshot of JH body language leaning away from LK says he does not want to stand there and listen to him. More like I just beat your loudmouth a$$ and now I want to go locker room and be with my team.

Heup is not leaning away from Kiffin. He is leaning toward him, the exact opposite of what you say he's doing.

Reactions: gnm53108 and MAD
Hey Lame, in a few years, I'm gonna prove to the world that you are NOT WORTHY of being a head coach in the SEC.

Heup is not leaning away from Kiffin. He is leaning toward him, the exact opposite of what you say he's doing.

Maybe “leaning“ is technically not the correct word, but surely you would agree he is keeping his distance form LK and showing his intent to get away from him by turning his body away.
LK body is square at JH but JH is absolutely showing his intent to get away.
Nothing in that picture shows JH wanting to stand and converse with LK.

Maybe “leaning“ is technically not the correct word, but surely you would agree he is keeping his distance form LK and showing his intent to get away from him by turning his body away.
LK body is square at JH but JH is absolutely showing his intent to get away.
Nothing in that picture shows JH wanting to stand and converse with LK.

He does kind of look like the bottom half of his body is going one way and the top half is going another for the hand shake. lol

Reactions: MAD and OldVolMan
“Hey Lane. Me and Layla gonna whoop dat azz again”

Go VOLS

VN Store

Back