Caption This Photo (Clean Discussion Only)

At least we were there. How have the replacements been working out??

Too funny. At least we were there. Happy with semi-success and no major trophies in his last decade. Happy with second place and pixie dust references.

I agree regarding the replacements. I'm just as miffed at the admin. We need to replace the top brass. That is where we are truly broken.

So much hate, for both.

Never cared for Phil, but I don't dislike him enough to call him "Phil, Phil Failure, great Pumpkin" or make donut jokes.

I have a certain amount of respect for both men.

You left out Phil Fulamanure. :hi:

Too funny. At least we were there. Happy with semi-success and no major trophies in his last decade. Happy with second place and pixie dust references.

I agree regarding the replacements. I'm just as miffed at the admin. We need to replace the top brass. That is where we are truly broken.

Okay answer me this one. You are the one hiring. I give you CPF's resume without his name. Do you hire him?

Okay answer me this one. You are the one hiring. I give you CPF's resume without his name. Do you hire him?

No, based on his record from 2001-2008, no. And before you blow up, Kansas went with Charlie Weiss Vs Fulmer. That speaks volumes to me.

And round and round we go.

No, based on his record from 2001-2008, no. And before you blow up, Kansas went with Charlie Weiss Vs Fulmer. That speaks volumes to me.

And round and round we go.

So, you had to cut and paste part of his time at TN to say no? Based on the the entire career. What say you?

Bash Fulmer all you want but the truth is Majors helped in getting himself canned. He was here longer than he should have been. Took him 9 years to win the SEC and that happened only because Florida was on probation so it really took him 13 years. I remember all those 4,5,6 and 7 loss seasons. All of the "win now" people on here would have been demanding his termination after his 4th or 5th year. Johnny Majors was a mediocre coach at best.

He won as many National Championship games as Fulmer....:hi:

its funny hearing all the young fans talking about fulmer. If johnny didnt come home we would be another ole miss

i will say this because people like to do this with fulmer....

in the sec, majors was 28-4 against vandy and kentucky.

he was 29-36-3 against all other conference competition

VN Store

Back