Capitol Police and Pentagon in Communication About Upcoming Rally Supporting Jan. 6 Rioters

Franklin Pierce

The Capitol Police have requested assistance from the Department of Defense regarding the upcoming rally set for this week where attendees will be supporting those who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The rally, which is being put on by Look Ahead America and will be held on Saturday, has law enforcement agencies working to prevent a repeat of the riot that occurred the day Congress was set to certify President Joe Biden’s electoral victory.

“My understanding is it is not an exorbitant ask. It’s not of a particularly large size or major capability. I think it’s really more in the form of some manpower support,” he added.

Capitol Police and Pentagon in communication about upcoming rally supporting Jan. 6 rioters

Well this turned out to be a big nothing burger. More feds dressed like frat boys showed up than actual rally participants.

I think many many people were expecting this was going to be a setup and just simply stayed away. I'm glad we did not have a repeat.

You left out the wristwatches, but they did blend in well, didn't they?
E_l5e3PXoAA23aZ

VN Store

Back