Can't pull for Bama ever especially tonight

Use to, I would be Buck Fama and if it were Florida I'd feel the same. Now though, either due to getting older or apathy as a fan, I feel nothing towards those programs and usually pull for any SEC team unless they are playing against Tennessee. Maybe, since we have not been good for a long while, I vicariously relive the glory days through them (who knows). For some reason I still loathe OSU, Notre Dame, and USC. So go Bama for this game anyway.

There is only one reason I could come up with to support bama... the mental pain it causes bama fans to see and be forced to admit that Bryant is their second best ever coach. I think that alone would make some heads explode.
Nah, go OSU

Reactions: Jravol78
Because of years of proper training by my family, I cannot pull for Alabama...

...but I since despise the Suckeyes with every fiber of my being, I will root strongly against them.

(This task will become easier after consuming a few adult beverages. 🍻)

Because of years of proper training by my family, I cannot pull for Alabama...

...but I since despise the Suckeyes with every fiber of my being, I will root strongly against them.

(This task will become easier after consuming a few adult beverages. 🍻)
+1 for that name. That was some great Vol football to watch!

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers
It's kind of pathetic that being a UT fan primarily means rooting against a couple other teams, since the team we root for doesn't play in significant games any more.

I'm for neither team. I'll be pulling for whoever wins to be a blowout winner. Just don't want it to be an epic game for the ages. That they would talk about ad nauseam.
Yeah i'm jealous they cheat and never get caught.

I hate both teams. Given OSU shouldn't even be in the CFP had the BIG 10 had the balls to stand by their own rules, I hope Bama beats the sh*t out of them. Of course, given OSU has only played about half the games as Bama, they should be well rested.

Reactions: Spawn
I can't stand either team. So I'll take my normal stance on these type of games.

GO THE METEOR!!!!
buddy I wish I could like this X10,000!! Having said that I’d like for OSU to win by one in the most painful possible manner for Gumpnation. The only
downside is that every loss seems to motivate Lord Saban to be even more dominant than he already is.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
There is only one reason I could come up with to support bama... the mental pain it causes bama fans to see and be forced to admit that Bryant is their second best ever coach. I think that alone would make some heads explode.
Nah, go OSU
A lot of their “fans “ don’t even know who Bear Bryant was 🙄

I'm hoping Saban gets another trophy. That would pretty much put it out of reach for 40 years. He can then go to the lake and get the heck out of our conference. ;)

Reactions: Tnslim1

VN Store

Back