Can't pull for Bama ever especially tonight

Hell yeah. Vols and Gators must unite just for tonight to pull for OSU. Not so much against Bama but to see Justin Fields hoist that trophy would allow us to bask in the misery of Kirby and dawgs. They are still so salty at him and I for one hopes he balls out. Like it’s his fault he didn’t want to play for bowl cut Kirby.

I hate OSU...I am rooting for Bama tonight...I hope they destroy them.
Ordinarily I would. But in picking between two evils, this year presents a different situation. I think America will end up hating them more since they only played 5 regular season games and had the Big 10 change the rules for them. And their fans will be annoyed that all of college football considers their season with an asterisk

More worried if TN will ever beat KY again than about this game.

Vols are seldom in the same zip code as Bama in recruiting anymore so I dont think the outcome of this game matters much.

Still think its BS OSU got in with 6 wins. Can't pull for Bama though.

why would any Tn fan want them to claim another NT ? Just more momentum for them to recruit even better.

To heck with the sec ties to them

Go Bucks !

I'll tell you why, this win puts Saban ahead of Bear Bryant for most NCs in NCAA history. What better way for a soon to be 70 year old to ride off into the sunset.

I really believe he walks away after this one. Good job and good riddance Nick.

Reactions: A.J.
One thing I can't stand more than Bama is a team that got something they didn't deserve!

The stankeyes only played 6 games and were gifted a spot in the playoffs. I don't care if they killed Clemson or not. They shouldn't have been in there in the first place. Any other team that played all of their games and had the best record should have been in.

The higher ups in charge of the playoffs should have made sure every team could play all of their games. And reschedule them all if need be. The NFL did.

I hope Bama beats them by 4+ TDs.

Who cares if Bama wins another one. They’re probably going to win 2-3 more before he retires. I don’t want the B10 rewarded for how they handled the entire COVID issue. Plus Ohio St fans are the most boorish people that I’ve ever met in my life. I don’t want anything good to ever happen for them.

Last edited:
I'll tell you why, this win puts Saban ahead of Bear Bryant for most NCs in NCAA history. What better way for a soon to be 70 year old to ride off into the sunset.

I really believe he walks away after this one. Good job and good riddance Nick.
I keep hoping with each title he wins that it will be enough for him. Maybe breaking Bear Bryant’s record will do it for him.

Reactions: Firebirdparts

VN Store

Back