Cant forget about my man CAM TATUM

Yeah I was yelling a string of profanities after he missed that easy lay in. He straight up redeemed himself after that, and went off on the hoyas.

Yeah I was yelling a string of profanities after he missed that easy lay in. He straight up redeemed himself after that, and went off on the hoyas.

Lol I know man - then Woolridge missed one.

And what is up with Chism. He just has a horrible basketball IQ at times. He gets all this praise from everyone - but just makes such boneheaded plays half the time he's out there. Like the charge when we had an easy layup... sometimes he misses shots right at the rim. Bad passes... fouls constantly.

If he could get his head on straight he'd be great - probably more valuable than Tyler. He has flashes.

But Bobby Maze had a great game as well.

I think Cam is really the player on this team that will be the true difference maker!!! He's got so much game it's ridiculous!!!!

What the Vols did today was very impressive: to score 90, shot 51%, outrebound, and force tempo on G'town is something very, very few teams ever do. GO VOLS!!!!

He stepped up. If he didn't I don't know if we'd have had the firepower...
That's what leaders do.
Side note: He's the only one of the freshman (though a redshirt) that when he starts to make his move I'm not covering my face like, "oh, no!!!"
I just don't trust the other guys yet... Even though they've made a few shots, not yet...

I texted a friend after the game: "He's our new JaJuan." I think that's a real compliment and big shoes to fill, as well.

He stepped up. If he didn't I don't know if we'd have had the firepower...
That's what leaders do.
Side note: He's the only one of the freshman (though a redshirt) that when he starts to make his move I'm not covering my face like, "oh, no!!!"
I just don't trust the other guys yet... Even though they've made a few shots, not yet...

I agree... Cam just looks so calm on the floor and on the bench. It seems like he has a high basketball IQ and knows what to do in certain situations. You'll see him on the bench trying to guide players on what they're doing. It's very early in the season, but I think Cam is going to be a stud in the future.

Cameron basically changed the game from a loss to a win with those 8 points in 2 minutes. 5 for 6 from 3 point range...he came up huge. Bobby Maze has been unbelievable as well. His defense, vision, and ball handling have been superlative. If we had him last year instead of Ramar we would have gone to the Final Four.

This is a rare thing that he gets hot from 3 like he did. But Tatum scoring 15+ pts this year will be fairly commonplace. He is a scorer for sure. Very nice touch.

Its really not that rare. Its rare that he makes a bank shot from deep like that along with 3 other threes... but the guy was labeled a sharpshooter with NBA range when he committed two years ago. He's got a stroke - he can be streaky but this won't be the last time he hits 4 or 5 threes in a game this year.

More than likely he just won't hit 4 in 2-3 minutes.

W/ Tatum, Prince, Negedu, B-Will, and Tabb, We have the best bench in the country. Tatum and Prince especially off the bench.

I texted a friend after the game: "He's our new JaJuan." I think that's a real compliment and big shoes to fill, as well.

kd, I've been saying that since summer. His three point range, hustle and defense in the RTL reminded me a lot of JaJuan.

VN Store

Back