Candace Parker FAOTY

That's your great reply add a lil more substance
Okay, she’s your second favorite vol and you can’t spell Candace. If I had a second favorite player from a team that I allege I support, I’d know how to spell her name. The substance that can be inferred is that you are not actually all that much of a CANDACE or Tennessee LV fan.

Reactions: Lady Vol Guru
In basketball, like any sport there will be those who think stats are all, some folks believe physical ability is all, while others believe skills are the end all be all. It's very rare that a handful of players possess all these qualities in high measure to a high degree. That being said, there is one other measure that few people rarely consider or really talk about, and that's the eye test. Maybe by some statistical data point Candace Parker is 4th on whatever list folks come up with, but when it come to the eye test there is no way Candace Parker is #4 on any list. Candace Parker can play all 5 position on the floor at an elite level, who else can do that at the same level. When Candace Parker is totally healthy, motivated, energized, and fueled by that angry passion we all know, who's better in the game. The Chicago Sky was no where in the conversation for a championship until Candace Parker showed up. She told them she came home to win a championship, and she made it so. I respect UConn for what they have accomplished, no doubt, but up to a certain point. Whether you think Candace Parker is #4 or whatever, Candace Parker, arguably Tennessee greatest player, beat UConn's greatest player, Diana Taurasi, in a head to head for all the marbles. How Candice Parker is not in the conversation for one of the top player in the world, I don't know.

Okay, she’s your second favorite vol and you can’t spell Candace. If I had a second favorite player from a team that I allege I support, I’d know how to spell her name. The substance that can be inferred is that you are not actually all that much of a CANDACE or Tennessee LV fan.
So you make a misspelled name the be all that end all I'm glad I'm not as perfect as you having never made a mistake in your lifetime keep up the perfection only you and Jesus can claim it

Still going strong

299818922_10170362763817037_1057227118021697642_n.jpg

I'm a CP fan my second favorite LV behind Holdsclaw my second favorite WNBA player behind Leslie but she won by default Biles didn't shine in the Olympics.Serena didn't get that Grand Slam to give her the all time lead.Paige didn't get UCONN to the mountain top even though she won every award.Candice went home helped a franchise who hadn't won anything get their first championship by being a LEADER not the best player and so she's your winner.
Who is Candice? Wiggins??? Or did you really mean CandACE?

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Who is Candice? Wiggins??? Or did you really mean CandACE?
That was the spell check on the phone and i didnt check the spelling plus people know who im talking about Wiggins played for Stanford so im not gon worry about the misspelling of CP name when its a given who im talking about

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That was the spell check on the phone and i didnt check the spelling plus people know who im talking about Wiggins played for Stanford so im not gon worry about the misspelling of CP name when its a given who im talking about
We knew exactly who you meant.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back