Canceled/Ending Shows announced!

Legacies is probably the biggest hit for me personally, it was a great scifi show. Magnum PI just behind it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CagleMtnVol
After being canceled last month by CBS, NBC has announced they have picked up the series renewing it for a 5th & 6th season.

Not surprised though if they only wanted one more season seems odd to not let it just end with one more.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
The first season was excellent..then is started going downhill fast.

It suffered the same way Lost did, only worse. The first season was awesome and the premise was awesome, but it's clear to me they didn't really know where they were going.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Right? It started so smart and just kept getting crazier. By the last season I didn’t even know what was going on anymore , lol.

I think they didn't know where to go with it, so they just kept making it more crazy and plot-twisty; to the point that it actually became kind of boring because almost every week there was some plot "swerve" and it became pretty cliche. By the end I got to where I didn't even care anymore.

It reminded me of the Resident Evil movies, where each movie they made things "bigger" to by the third movie the whole planet was almost dead and it was like "ok why do I care anymore", and they had nowhere else to go.

I think they didn't know where to go with it, so they just kept making it more crazy and plot-twisty; to the point that it actually became kind of boring because almost every week there was some plot "swerve" and it became pretty cliche. By the end I got to where I didn't even care anymore.

It reminded me of the Resident Evil movies, where each movie they made things "bigger" to by the third movie the whole planet was almost dead and it was like "ok why do I care anymore", and they had nowhere else to go.
Mila..thats why!

Reactions: VolsSportsFan

VN Store

Back