Cancel Adidas!

I also think watching soccer on a nice TV is incredibly relaxing and aesthetically pleasing. Especially the games in stadiums where the crowd is right against the pitch and the grass is bright green.

Not really a thing like people make it out to be. I personally find the constant fake injuries in football lately far more frustrating.
Well, guys playing football actually do get hurt playing a contact sport, but some do flop in close games to give a breather. The girlie men running around in professional soccer are absolutely pathetic though when they feign injuries that are so obviously fake.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I just love sports, so I would watch team USA in the WC, but that's the only time I could muster any care for soccer until I actually started going to MLS games. I started going to RSL games when they were still playing in the Utes football field. It was a terrible stadium experience. They'd have 12-16k people there and it just felt so empty. But I liked the games OK.

In year 3 of me going to games occasionally, they built an awesome new 22k stadium that they were selling out and made the playoffs. When the stadium is the right size for the crowd, the crowd makes it awesome. I got to sit in a box right on the goal line on the side of the field where we scored a game-winner in the 93rd minute of the franchise's first playoff appearance. When you experience something like that, you're in forever.

Well, guys playing football actually do get hurt playing a contact sport, but some do flop in close games to give a breather. The girlie men running around in professional soccer are absolutely pathetic though when they feign injuries that are so obviously fake.

Just saying faking injuries for a competitive advantage isn’t unique to one sport. I don’t want to make this an argument about masculinity, but there are far more popular sports in America with less physicality than soccer.

Ah, I see now. Hog's hittin' the Mich Ultras hard on this fine Thursday.

No, that wouldn't be my preference in beers. I can drink them in a pinch but not my go to. Lately I've been drinking Spotted Cow.

Ah, so we praise men in pads just because they get hurt.

Do you know how low brow and stupid that sounds?

I’m in favor of the cancellation culture.
Anything to get companies to stfu and just produce products.
Actors and athletes to stfu and keep their opinions to themselves. I don’t care what they think and I don’t want to waste the energy required to ignore their ********.

So your opinion is companies, actors and athletes shouldn’t have opinions.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Ah, I see now. Hog's hittin' the Mich Ultras hard on this fine Thursday.

You just took me back to a memory I had at a local brewery/restaurant and there was a 60-something guy there talking loud after just hitting the links, drinking a michelob ultra with ice in it.

VN Store

Back