Can you spare a square?

My wife doesn't need a gun to defend our home, Weez. She's a Midwestern yankee. She'll rip out your liver and make you eat a bite of it before she mercifully ends your suffering. On the other hand, I have and will use guns. We like our mayor, who just happens to be a Democrat. [The mayoral election is non-partisan.]

Reactions: VolNExile
I went yesterday to look for an AR lower at Carter’s shooting supply. Going to build another one....just because. They’re out. I did come home with a used Remington dbl barreled 12 Ga.
Don't own any guns myself. Not that I don't believe and support the 2A, but I'm bipolar, and when I was younger, suffered from lots of suicidal ideation. I thought it better not to risk it.

I went yesterday to look for an AR lower at Carter’s shooting supply. Going to build another one....just because. They’re out. I did come home with a used Remington dbl barreled 12 Ga.
Have you tried palmetto state website

Don't own any guns myself. Not that I don't believe and support the 2A, but I'm bipolar, and when I was younger, suffered from lots of suicidal ideation. I thought it better not to risk it.
I like to shoot. It’s fun. I like sport rifles and 12 gauge.
Have a couple of 10 ga and a 410. Also have a revolver that shoots 410 shotgun shells. It’s pretty cool.
Edit: that should say 20 ga not 10.

But I understand and respect your position

Last edited:
Taurus? Smith & Wesson? Magnum Research?
Taurus.
I just picked up a Mossy 16 Ga from my dad. It was a birthday present from his dad when he was a kid. It’s the gun my dad learned to hunt with. it’s got stains on it from where his hands were all those years. It’s very cool and I’m beyond stoked to have it. It’s probably worth 100$ but I would not take 10k for it.

I don’t carry one myself. Sheriff use to get mad at me cuz he would show up on a call and it would be hanging in my passenger seat. I told him one of the other guys has one they could shoot at them but if I needed to get one then we’d all shoot at them. He really got mad when I suggested we carry a stick like they do In The old country

VN Store

Back