Can will grier play against tennessee next season?

If they believe he didn't know what he was taking . They are freaking retarded. Which I think they can see past his crying. He knew.. only sorry he got caught

Not sure that will happen. Florida "says" they just found out about it.

Didn't he have the flu on Wednesday before our game? I thought I watched a video of one of the Gators somewhat laughing and saying that a few of them had the flu. I could be totally wrong. How long does it take to get results from a drug test?

Saw this on Bleacher Report

DiscussionA 247Sports Gators fan's post from Saturday: "Enjoy tonight cuz its our favorite player's last game for a calendar year. Roids." (self.CFB)
submitted 8 hours ago * by Notre Dame Fighting Irish / Buffalo BullsJohnnycockseed
Posted during the game. Source: https://twitter.com/ThomasGoldkamp/status/653628416831397888
Unless this is a coincidental lucky guess from a troll, it would suggest someone knew about Will Grier's PED test while he was still playing. Obviously, if Florida knew about the test results and played Grier, it'd be a serious infraction.

Interesting if nothing else.

Really, the only chance Grier is the QB next year vs UT is some sort of weather delay pushes the game to the end of the season.

His appeal ain't gonna work against the NCAA for Drug Enhancement.

Good thing the NCAA Doesn't include the smoking of illegal drugs because most teams wouldn't have any players, funny thing is if anyone doesn't see the singling out of this young man then you have to be blind, this is the only kid in all of NCAA testing positive for band substance? What a joke, as I say the sports world has no integrity anymore, heck Butch and company gives their players five chances before dealing with an issue, Dooley and company kept a soon to be murder on the team after many issues, get it right for all and not just one.

That is probably his 2nd failure.. They repeat to verity

I'm not sure that's correct. From what I was seeing (mainly when they did the random, mandatory substance test on Lofton during the 2007 NCAA Tournament), they test once and then report the result back (7-10 or 10-15 days later) to the university. It looked like the second test comes if the school appeals the result.

As it stands now, no. He will appeal and possibly get a few games back. But if it holds, he'll miss last six games this year and first six next year.

It's Treon Harris' team for the forseeable future.

Where's Jeff Driskel when we need him?

Harris can play, he already has some signature wins including trouncing UGA last year and of course his comeback win in Knoxville last year. He also was a dropped pass from beating FSU in Talley last year.

He didn't really do much of anything in that win against UGA though. He was 3/6 for 26 total yards passing, with 6 rushes for 31 yards.

He was really more of a game manager, while the game was won in the hands of the rushing production of Kevin Taylor and Matt Jones and the defense keeping Chubb's production in check for most of the game.

Good thing the NCAA Doesn't include the smoking of illegal drugs because most teams wouldn't have any players, funny thing is if anyone doesn't see the singling out of this young man then you have to be blind, this is the only kid in all of NCAA testing positive for band substance? What a joke, as I say the sports world has no integrity anymore, heck Butch and company gives their players five chances before dealing with an issue, Dooley and company kept a soon to be murder on the team after many issues, get it right for all and not just one.

Things like those are based on policies/actions of the schools themselves.

Not sure that will happen. Florida "says" they just found out about it.

Unless they were actively either providing the PED to him or knew about it and were trying to keep it underwraps that he was using it, there's not much else that would come of it.

And if that level of conspiracy were trying to be maintained, wouldn't it seem more that the report we would have been hearing about would have been something like about how the NCAA received an altered drug test or UF was preventing them from testing Grier?

I consider that Florida loss to be the worst ever for our team. Even worse than last year. I hope to hell he can play against us, and I hope he gets bitten by a radioactive spider before our game.

I want him juiced to the max because IT SHOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED AND WE ACT LIKE IT DID!

Does it matter? We've already seen butch lose to a backup who never completed a pass before. The past two Florida teams we've faced were as down as they are ever going to be, and butch still found a way to lose to them. Time to face the fact that we're never beating Florida as long as butch is our coach.

I hope so and I hope we knock a hole into him.

It's not like he's some sort of X factor anyway. We should have blown them out if we would have went with the Georgia game plan. Maybe next year....

Does it matter? We've already seen butch lose to a backup who never completed a pass before. The past two Florida teams we've faced were as down as they are ever going to be, and butch still found a way to lose to them. Time to face the fact that we're never beating Florida as long as butch is our coach.

Weren't both of those games decided by one point? Haven't we been very down as well and aren't there some signs that we are getting better? Isn't next year's game in Knoxville? Yes, yes and yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back