CAN WE GET SOME HB?

Overall Hooker played well…obviously the Int at the end - he just didn’t see the guy creeping in. But he pla Ted well enough for us to win - better than Milton in my opinion. I do question if the handoff on the 4th and inches was a read by Hooker or a called play. Our RBs had 33 yards on 19 carries so I can’t believe it was a called play but who knows.

Reactions: Volinlife
i hope HB transfers imediately...no way he should have been treated like this....hes only qb on this team with any talent and he gets to sit idly by to watch a couple nit wits (milton n hooker) get out there and give the game away...what a joke

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Its the opposite of JG. He seemingly had pics of the Pruitt and Jones naked with goats or something because he could never be pulled. I'm convinced HB is the opposite. He had drunken hookup with some people's wives or something. Dude cannot get a chance.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Bailey is gone probably by Monday. Just gotta ride it out with Milton and hooker before we find someone else.
Jmo,, maybe he will concentrate on his studies
and leave next semester. Still think Hooker was
better than Milton.

My god the whole time Hooker was in…disaster.
How many disasters in one game?Get Hooker as far from center as possible.
Except for the Int. Hooker play excellent. He was 12 for 16 for over 170 yards at one point before the Int. He did well enough to keep Bailey on the bench for a few games or even possibly Bailey’s complete UT career. Bailey will likely transfer at least right after the season.

My god the whole time Hooker was in…disaster.
How many disasters in one game?Get Hooker as far from center as possible.

Enough with the hyperbole. Hooker fired the team up, we get drilled if Milton stayed in. You calling this a disaster?

Hendon Hooker 15/21 189 2 TD 1 INT

Add to that 9 carries for 48 yards.

Fans like you just need to find another team. This is a young team, completely new staff, we knew this would be a tough year, stop acting like we're Bama. Have some perspective for God's sake.

i hope HB transfers imediately...no way he should have been treated like this....hes only qb on this team with any talent and he gets to sit idly by to watch a couple nit wits (milton n hooker) get out there and give the game away...what a joke

I almost hope he transfers so people will shut up about him.

Tayven Jackson, come on down.

VN Store

Back