Can we create a Gofundme for KC to stay?

Chandler has likely played his way into being a Top 20 pick. If that's the case, he's gone.

Guys want to get to that 2nd contract. That's where you get the generational changing $$$. Anfernee Simons has barely started and he's probably looking at 4 yr/$60MM (at least) then another shot at free agency at 26.

This slippery slope is getting more slippery by the minute. I love Chandler, but this is not a good idea. Funding a family that lost everything is one thing (and I did contribute), but this is on a totally different level that I am not sure we want to go.
Again, not against Chandler - just the concept - he is a special, special kid that gave us everything he had for one glorious year.

Chandler has likely played his way into being a Top 20 pick. If that's the case, he's gone.

Guys want to get to that 2nd contract. That's where you get the generational changing $$$. Anfernee Simons has barely started and he's probably looking at 4 yr/$60MM (at least) then another shot at free agency at 26.
Have you seen any mock drafts that have chandler that high?? I haven’t.

Wait until they update after March play. He will be in the 20 range.
I don’t know. He played great, but it was just 2 games and one was against a weak opponent. I’d feel more confident if we’d made a deeper run. I hate it for him, but I think he’s likely to be right on that bubble and have a really tough decision to make, not a no-brainer either way.

VN Store

Back