Can someone explain to me how Florida is in the top 5 in recruiting and Tennessee isn't in the top 10?

Amaris Williams says he is announcing his "decision" and signing at 1:30 today .... He says he's choosing among Florida, Auburn and Ohio State. Why would he need to announce Florida, though ... when he is already committed to them? He's gone.

Been a rough week for the Gators.

Amaris Williams says he is announcing his "decision" and signing at 1:30 today .... He says he's choosing among Florida, Auburn and Ohio State. Why would he need to announce Florida, though ... when he is already committed to them? He's gone.

Been a rough week for the Gators.
WIltfong already chrystal balled him to Auburn early this morning. He gone.

And now McCrary says he has decided to not sign today. He gone too, even if he hasn't decommited yet.

Mizzou at 18 might pass them up in rankings now, lol.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Who cares? NSD is now so irrelevant in the new scheme of college football that the entire spectrum of ESPN is not devoting dedicated airtime to it this morning. Only a 2 hour recap this afternoon. I found that very sad, but it is what it is
I'll ask a rather obvious question .... If you don't consider NSD to be important, why are you posting to this forum on NSD?

I think it is important, but roster management is much more fluid now, than it has ever been before.

Last edited:
I'll ask a rather obvious question .... If you don't consider NSD to be important, why are you posting to this forum on NSD?

I think it is important, but roster management is much more fluid now, than it has ever been before.
Just making an observation. Before the portal, you could be confident that signees would be here for at least a couple of years so the classes had major impact. So much so that ESPN had all day coverage across a couple channels. Now, I think we’re lucky to have 30% stay the entire time. Just the way things are.

Florida might not even finish in the top 20. LOL.

Gatorcountry is in 3 Mile Island meltdown mode. It might reach Chernobyl by the end of the day. Billy Napier is a Dead Man Walking.
At least he gets to coach one more season…with their schedule they will be between 5-7 and 3-9…then they will fire Billy and all the remaining players will hit the portal…I love happy endings

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
giphy.gif

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back