can Peyton win this big game? I think he can

zack5222

orangeblood
He is smarter than Billick will give him credit for, I think he is just arrogant enough to play man to man D against Peyton and that will be a big mistake:dance2:

I think Indy has had recent success at Baltimore.If Indy's defense dupilcates their performance last week, they win.If not , the Colts will need around 30 points to win.

Peyton can score enough to win, the question is can Indy's D stop Baltimore, ie Jamal, to give teh O a chance to win..

I don't think the Colts D will play as good as they did last week, but they should play well enough to give Peyton a chance to win in the end.

Alright, if you're right I'll eat crow. It won't happen though.
Fair enough. I actually did flunk clairvoyance 101 in college but I will be rooting for the Colts. I gave up on the NFL about 20 years ago because it was too boring but when Peyton came into the league I started watching again (a little) Go Colts!!! :clapping:

Well im a Titans ticket holder, if Pman couldnt get it done against us i doubt he will against an awesome defense on the road in the playoffs.

why are you happy? The colts are the titans biggest rivals? assuming you are a titans fan.

I don't think you know how many people on here love Peyton... With the Titans out of the playoffs, I want him to succeed, too.

I want to see Vols do good. Baltimore has a couple Vols on their squad. I'm not going to root for Indy just because of Peyton. There aren't many teams in the NFL without a Vol.

why are you happy? The colts are the titans biggest rivals? assuming you are a titans fan.

i am a titans fan. but i would actually give the biggest rival role to jacksonville. it used to be baltimore, and they are still rivals to an extent, but not as much since the division change.

You guys should be getting upset over Tee not being on a roster. He is the one who won the NC that Peyton couldnt.

No I shouldn't. Peyton was way more talented. That is why he is considered a top 2 QB in the NFL and Pro Bowl every year.

VN Store

Back