Can Joe get it done?

Do you think Joe can get it done?

• Yes

Votes: 331 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 161 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
joe is never going to get it done. This season is going to be painful to watch after last year!

no clue but I think we will know next Saturday.
Had my doubts coming in to the season, but was willing to ride with it, given he's been here 3 years and seemed to have improved some, but he's shown enough. But it's not all on him. OL had gotten whipped tonight. Defense has sucked too. But yeah...he ain't got it.

So how’s that worse? Go back to the guy you said to stick with? That literally makes no sense and is the exact same result. What’s to say Joe doesn’t get hurt? Does being older mean you’re less prone to being injured? Pretty sure injuries don’t prey on the young. Your arguments are so pathetic.

Either way, this team isn’t winning 10 games.

And I’m sorry you feel that way buddy.

Either way, this team isn’t winning 10 games.

And I’m sorry you feel that way buddy.
Nobody is discussing wins buddy. If you can’t call your offense because the QB can’t be trusted or execute it then he doesn’t need to be on the field. It makes zero sense to roll someone out there if he can’t get it done.

Nobody is discussing wins buddy. If you can’t call your offense because the QB can’t be trusted or execute it then he doesn’t need to be on the field. It makes zero sense to roll someone out there if he can’t get it done.

Whatever.

Just don’t think a freshman is magically going to save the season but that’s just me.

I thought Milton might have turned the corner but I was wrong.

The whole team isn’t playing well. Can’t blame it all on one person.
Exactly but it does start w qb.
They get all the love and money and commercials bc they determine the direction and attitude of the team
That's why they are usually stuck to the head coach year round
If qb sucks and plays bad, that usually means (99% of time) team plays bad

Whatever.

Just don’t think a freshman is magically going to save the season but that’s just me.
It’s not about saving the season it’s about trying something else. We know what the season is with Milton. We have no idea what it is with Nico. Butch kept trotting Worley out over Dobbs till he got hurt and Dobbs gave us one of our closest games vs Bama in years at the time.

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
No Joe can not do it this is going to be a year were UT hopes to make a bowl game .

VN Store

Back