Can Dee Beckwith get on the field?

For the hundredth time the running backs coach said that he is learning the position. He didn't play running back in high school and it's more to the position than being big or elusive. Learning how to run with pad level, seeing the right hole, pass protection, as well as checks. These things take time to learn even when you have played running back your entire life up to this level in which he has not.

Yes, he did. Just not exclusively.

Alvin Kamara had disciplinary issues at Alabama. I think it might be that he was a QB in high school and just hasn't had the time to develop RB skills yet. The guy at Alabama has been behind other studs until now. That's not the case here
Your post indicated he was a bust. I don’t think he has enough time here to be a considered a bust.

Alvin Kamara had disciplinary issues at Alabama. I think it might be that he was a QB in high school and just hasn't had the time to develop RB skills yet. The guy at Alabama has been behind other studs until now. That's not the case here
Similar situation, maybe not exact. Beckwith is behind other Rb’s here just like the guy at Alabama.

I said if he were a stud he would already be playing. True statement.

And you said there were plenty yet still haven't named one
The new guy at Alabama is a stud but no one knew for sure before he started playing. Beckwith has the speed and physical attributes to be a stud. It will be the mental part that holds him back.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
The new guy at Alabama is a stud but no one knew for sure before he started playing. Beckwith has the speed and physical attributes to be a stud. It will be the mental part that holds him back.
The coaches there likely knew it. Your opinion isn't as qualified as the coaches. Just like your stupidass statement about Josh Dobbs

No. Go back and read it. Meanwhile, he's not even our third back
You stated. if he was a real stud he would already be playing. My statement is he there are plenty of players who turned out to be real studs who played later than earlier in their college careers. You have changed the tone of your original statement in subsequent posts.

Beckwith may figure it out if he stays with it. The way injuries are going - he will get to play next week if he has a pulse.

VN Store

Back