Can Dee Beckwith get on the field?

It’s been said he hasn’t been able to really get the RB position down. Pad level and some other things. Beyond that, I have no clue. Something is obviously keeping him off the field though.

I’m hoping the fact he hasn’t hit the portal yet is a good sign that he is still working at it trying to earn his spot. A lot of guys this day and time that don’t get the playing time they expect would have quit the team already. I saw him in one of the videos where the black uniforms were revealed to the team.

There are multiple reports that he has not yet brought into the commitment required, if that is so then I sincerely hope he does soon. But if he doesn't, then we need not fear the "Transfer Portal" reappearing in the headlines.

Life, for the lucky ones is full of choices but as I've tried to teach my children, things of value have a price tag on them.

There are multiple reports that he has not yet brought into the commitment required, if that is so then I sincerely hope he does soon. But if he doesn't, then we need not fear the "Transfer Portal" reappearing in the headlines.

Life, for the lucky ones is full of choices but as I've tried to teach my children, things of value have a price tag on them.
He also just may not be that good. Alot of times we fall in love with players in the recruiting process, with the idea of what they could be, and when they don't live up to expectations, the bottom line is they were just overrated to begin with. The same thing happens in reverse of course too when guys turn out to be better than expected, which is always a pleasant surprise!

He seems Iike he could make a monster DE, perhaps after he gets recruited over this winter, he will move positions and break out like Al Wilson did after moving to D.

Hes been posting on Instagram as if he is still all in, so I'm not too worried about him going. He must not be fitting the bill in practice because the guy hasn't looked bad the brief times we've seen him play.
I thought someone posted a post of his with some ominous message that seemed like a transfer was coming.. can’t remember what it was now. Good to hear he has been more positive lately

Bench players..........every team needs them...........Bench players............nobody knows why they cant play..........except for the coaches and thats why they stay.........Bench players.........ridining the pine............Bench players..............in rain or shine...........Bench players..............its good for me and good for you every team needs a few...................bench players!

Reactions: BigDave

VN Store

Back