can coach jolley hire her husband?

I find it really annoying that her husband follows her around and plays her lap dog at every job. If it works....fine....but go get your own job man.

That would be something we haven't had in more than a decade... Dean couldn't develop a photo much less a post player...
You must be right and it really makes me wonder why Izzy Harrison, Glory Johnson and Candace Parker, to name a few, kept wasting their time coming back to work with him after they graduated!

Jim

Golly, after that stint in Raleigh, I'm not totally sure about Ms Jolly. Surely it's an upgrade over Holly. Otherwise this will all be one painful folly. Was hoping Phil would have taken a load of cash on a Waco Trolley to woo that lady who hangs out with ...
Kim-Mulkey-and-Dollay-Parton.jpg

;)

100% behind our new coach. Good night all.

Would be VERY surprised if he's not on her staff.

All I can say is they must have one hell of a relationship. My wife and I worked together for about 3 years sometime back. Loved working with , but hated working with her. (if you know what I mean) In the case of Coach K and her hubby, who's the boss and when.
Like I say, they must have one hell of a relationship.

I'm seriously not sure how this would be fair to other staff members. This could present a nepotism problem. Softball is much different than basketball. Assistants in softball are typically players who just finished eligibility so it doesn't matter. Basketball people are watching. I'm sure she would treat him different than the rest of the staff and behind closed doors he would be helping to call the shots. I think this will limit the pool of quality assistants. This isn't DII or small time ball here. This is more inbred hiring practices.
Are you saying that either Karen Weekly or Ralph Weekly have JUST finished their eligibility? What? You do know that they are husband and wife don't you?

Are you saying that either Karen Weekly or Ralph Weekly have JUST finished their eligibility? What? You do know that they are husband and wife don't you?

No, I'm talking about All-American after All-American that comes back to help right after their eligibility is up. You do know they join the staff, right?

No, I'm talking about All-American after All-American that comes back to help right after their eligibility is up. You do know they join the staff, right?
Of course I know that! And this will not limit the pool of quality assistants. Based on his work as a post coach he gets rave reviews from those who know him.

Reactions: lvocd

VN Store

Back