Can Chandler drive to the basket?

Replay is at 10:30am Saturday on ESPNU. Chandler came up huge at the end to give Sunrise the win over IMG. Championship game will be on ESPN at noon.

Chandler scored the last 8 points for Sunrise. Throw in his defensive play.

TN’s post players and shooting guards are looking forward to 2021-22.

25 pts, 5 ast, 5 reb today. Such a freakin gooood player. Played some incredible defense as well. I especially loved seeing the way his team really gravitates towards him. We’ve got a real leader coming in

Reactions: Lampvol74
I'm more concerned with his leadership ability and vocal communication on court. If you're going to get back to the Williams/Schofield energy/chemistry, you'll need players with the leadership abilities of williams and the attitude and motivational attributes of the Admiral. They need to be recruited. Trying to force guys to be those things doesn't work as we saw this season.

I'm more concerned with his leadership ability and vocal communication on court. If you're going to get back to the Williams/Schofield energy/chemistry, you'll need players with the leadership abilities of williams and the attitude and motivational attributes of the Admiral. They need to be recruited. Trying to force guys to be those things doesn't work as we saw this season.
Im not sure how loud he is on court but I’ve definitely seen him coach up players on the sideline during timeouts or resting on the bench. He does have a quieter personality but im sure his competitiveness makes up for it.

VN Store

Back