Can anyone decipher this tweet?

Like a legit recruiting service or a sab stalker kind of recruiting service

Looks like he is affiliated with whatever 3 step sports is. I mean just basing this off what pulls up when you google his name. ATL is full of these fluff services though. Youth football is starting to become a joke with the travel teams. They are taking and flying kids all over the country to play football. From U6-U13 ages. These recruiting services like this are already involved too even as young as U6.

Reactions: BearCat204
The aforementioned "Coach Watson" is expressing his disdain for another coach while simultaneously exhibiting the dominance of his "troll game".

In other words, effed if I know.

Pappoe commented on Watson’s tweet by laughing 😂😂😂😂

Quote tweet is suggesting we missed out on Pappoe because of the Pruitt/Propst connection.

Earlier this week, Propst said in an interview that “another school” (Grayson) was bragging about signing 40 kids, and he said for them to go win a championship and then talk about the kids. Then Colquitt proceeds to lose to Milton in the 7A state championship game. Kenyatta Watson is saying “serves you right,” in so many words.

You guys are in luck! I minored in 21st century tweeter interpretation studies. I will email you my PayPal information and start decoding that tweet for you.

Reactions: cardvolfan
So in other words we are gonna have an offensive coordinator that just scored 13 points in the high school championship...

This guy is everything wrong with High School Sports and Recruiting. This is the POS middle man, he's no more than a pimp for these kids. Takes them in, acts like he cares, makes this best decision for these kids based on the highest bidder.
Kinda like......nevermind

VN Store

Back