Campbell co. Football.

I think they make the playoffs again. Just my opinion. They have some really good coaches. It's going to be tough but i think they can make it happen.

I'm not sure mostly bc I don't know how the playoff seeding works anymore. I can see 4 losses - Oak Ridge, Fulton, West, and possibly a very much improved Powell.

CC lost a ton off last year's team, but that's something they're getting pretty familiar with. Those coaches have a system and culture in place, and it's getting to where they just plug in the next guy.

It sure is a fun offense to watch.

Justin and Matt will be college coaches if they want to be. I wish they'd come back to A.C., even though the current coaches are doing a fine job. I just think the Prices are special.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Justin and Matt have a home here for as long as they want one. The season has taken a turn with the injury of starting QB Addington, this week the job is open for conpetition between the 2 back ups. BUT... thursday is the Powell game, so it may be ugly for us here in Campbell County. GO COUGARS!

I was watching the game last night and the cable info graphic said Campbell County Camels
Go camels!
Yes, I know it’s cougars.

Reactions: mikepotts

VN Store

Back