Cameron Seldon 2024 season

AlsaceFreak

Most Interesting boy in the world
Just received my Football Time in Tennessee Magazine and they are saying Cameron Seldon is "doubtful" for the 2024 season. Has anyone else heard this?

Just received my Football Time in Tennessee Magazine and they are saying Cameron Seldon is "doubtful" for the 2024 season. Has anyone else heard this?
Last I heard was that he is out until Mid-late October. Maybe we could only use him for 4 regular season games and have him redshirt, or get him ready for a CFP push if we manage to get in. All I know is that we’re going to better w/ him than w/o him

Don’t understand why they didn’t go after a RB in the portal. We don’t have a single proven RB behind Sampson
I was thinking the same thing. Also, Dylan Sampson is the lightest back on our roster. Playing first string in the SEC can take a toll. Hoping for the best.

I really don't understand why fans are sleeping on Bishop
Well we all wanted Seldon to be the next big thing, and we love speed. Wright and Sampson have given us those home run plays.

But he’s not available so Bishop just needs to keep working. We’ll need him and the fans will definitely warm up to him.

Well we all wanted Seldon to be the next big thing, and we love speed. Wright and Sampson have given us those home run plays.

But he’s not available so Bishop just needs to keep working. We’ll need him and the fans will definitely warm up to him.
Seldon is probably more talented than Bishop but Sheldon is learning the RB position. Bishop has been a RB his entire playing career and a great one he will be ready.

Last edited:
Heupel and staff expect him ready by fall camp. Everyone else keeps speculating, but they fully expect him to be ready. I expect him to have a impact this season at running back. Seldon is gonna be a very good back. GBO! And it’s Seldon folks not Sheldon.😆 Don’t nobody put Seldon to the pasture. Dude is talented.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
RB is a plural. Seldon is a key component. We're getting near to a having a stable of high quality backs and we'll absolutely need it to make the run for a NC.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back