Calm Down

We should beat UTSA, UCONN and Vandy which would give us 5 wins. The other 6, unless we improve alot on both sides, at best we split them and get to 8 wins.

I do expect different against those teams, though. I get it. Everyone is emotional after a piss poor performance. But I believe we will play better. It starts with UTSA.
Please let us sleep it off before we worry about a G5 team with a good offense going up against our porous defense and our offense being more stagnant than a leaking septic tank.

Reactions: mpfvol
We are a 8 win team. Except Beasley, the defense is still terrible. Secondary sucks, can't cover or tackle!

How many times has Tennessee lost to Florida and won 10 games and said wish we could play them again now. Y'all can't act like that's crazy to suggest lol. Nobody else we play looks great even Bama and GA

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This is a 10-2 or 10-3 team.

We can run the ball.

Our WRs are getting comfortable.

Joe did fine. Not yet great, but he's better than every QB we'll see the rest of the way.

We actually had more yards than Florida.

Wake up call for the D. Should play a better OOC opponent before SEC play every year.
The D matched their 1 sack and met their 3 TFLs with 7. This was specifically a DB and OL issue during the beginning of the game. OL shored it up, DBs meh. D made impressive adjustments during the game, but too late. The refs hurt us and frankly some bad coaching decisions. I like what I saw from the second half of the 3rd Q overall. Way too late to show up, but it’s there. If we had Mays and Pili in there, I just think this is a dub. I am also very excited for where Herring is at as a sophomore.

We can run the ball.

Joe did fine. Not yet great, but he's better than every QB we'll see the rest of the way.

Wake up call for the D. Should play a better OOC opponent before SEC play every year.
We loss to potentially the worst team in the league. So does that make us the worst team in the sec? People have a right to be pissed. It’s not acceptable.

We had more yards because Florida sat on the lead and Mertz was injured. In addition to our inability to finish a drive.

This is not a 10-3 team. You can’t rely on bubble screens and draws all year.
Sir, that's what I call Johnny Ball offense. We gonna have a long year.

We can run the ball.

You are out of your mind. 7 and 5 with Milton at the helm.

Kentucky and Mizzou definitely smell blood in the water. We play both of those at their place and I'd be shocked if we win both.

No offense but I never take Kentucky seriously in football. Stoops' best teams couldn't beat some of UT's worst and he barely beat the worst modern UT team in history. We are to Kentucky what Florida is to us.

Reactions: TN1111

We can run the ball.

You live in a fantasy land. This is a 7-5 team.

We can run the ball.

Defense played lights out in the second half.

Why was Dylan Sampson not involved in the game plan?

Thornton and McCoy made some plays.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This is a 10-2 or 10-3 Team. No

We can run the ball. 106 yds is not good enough

Our WRs are getting comfortable. (Haven’t made any great plays. Look average)

Joe did fine. Not yet great, but he's better than every QB we'll see the rest of the way. (No he isn’t)

Wake up call for the D. Should play a better OOC opponent before SEC play every year. If they needed a wake-up call then we are in trouble

lol 10-2 or 10-3 team…..

We have not played anyone….. UF was the best team we’ve played so far.

Reactions: TikiVol

We can run the ball.

That’s no fun

Everyone should continue to panic and try to get someone fired

VN Store

Back