Calloway ejected

Aside from any punishment, Calloway will have to regain the coaches' confidence. They won't want to put him on the field if they believe there's a chance he might blow up again, and cost them 15 at a critical point in a game.

This. The coaches talk about who they can trust. I doubt he sees the field for awhile. He will be buried on the depth chart.

So what do you have to hide since you've been crying over my opinion all day?
Oh I have plenty of things I’m not so proud about, but I’m not the one who is pounding his chest with the holier than thow attitude. Apparently you haven’t played contact sports.

Reactions: 4chrissy
To be fair , if this happens at another school we all say he needs kicked from the team . Personally , I think he needs gone . No reason to have someone like him on the team . There is no excuse for acting this way . I don’t care what the other player done or said , throwing multiple punches is to much .

To be fair , if this happens at another school we all say he needs kicked from the team . Personally , I think he needs gone . No reason to have someone like him on the team . There is no excuse for acting this way . I don’t care what the other player done or said , throwing multiple punches is to much .
it happened in the same game on the other side

🥴🥴🥴

Just stick to painting butterflies and cute little bunnies.

Oh I have plenty of things I’m not so proud about, but I’m not the one who is pounding his chest with the holier than thow attitude. Apparently you haven’t played contact sports.
I'm not pounding my chest about anything. I made a simple statement. You are f***ing dense, dude.

I suspend him for a game, make him run till he pukes, and tell him it’ll be worse if he makes that dumb mistake again.
The first hits I get, they were in the heat of the moment and reactionary. When he was pushed away from the fray for a few seconds and then came back swinging is where my sit him for a game decision comes from.

It's bad for team discipline for Calloway to play against FL. In the 3rd game of the year, in the middle of a blowout, and he let an opposing player or the refs get in his head. That's dumb. That's the worst mental error a player can make...... letting someone else control your behavior other than your coaches and your teammates.

His teammates need to see the film, talk about it, and learn how important discipline is to helping us get wins. What if the next guy to let an opposing player or ref get in his head is Hooker or Small or Tillman and they're forced to sit out?

Callaway is not critical to our success against FL but discipline is critical to our success in many games to follow.

Should we demonize the young man beyond his deserved punishment? Absolutely not. He did it. He pays the price. He learns. The team learns. We all move on.

It's bad for team discipline for Calloway to play against FL. In the 3rd game of the year, in the middle of a blowout, and he let an opposing player or the refs get in his head. That's dumb. That's the worst mental error a player can make...... letting someone else control your behavior other than your coaches and your teammates.

His teammates need to see the film, talk about it, and learn how important discipline is to helping us get wins. What if the next guy to let an opposing player or ref get in his head is Hooker or Small or Tillman and they're forced to sit out?

Callaway is not critical to our success against FL but discipline is critical to our success in many games to follow.

Should we demonize the young man beyond his deserved punishment? Absolutely not. He did it. He pays the price. He learns. The team learns. We all move on.

Betting the staff is waiting on the league office to complete their review and make their announcement on the issue. Never know what is on the film and audio captured to see what if anything out of acceptable norm initiated his tirade. Not a justification for his actions out there, but having and applying all available information is important before league or staff make any declarative statements about his future. It is possible that the other guy deserves some LOVE as well. The WHOLE truth should still be the minimum fact set, whatever that is. That is not coming from the replays I have seen so far.

Calloway shouldn’t see the field after that. Finally sees the field and makes a couple catches and then that.
Who cares it's a contact sport. Omg he hit me boohoo. Tackling a person is worse than throwing a punch at a person with a helmet on. Get over it

Reactions: ddubb76
My point is , anyone who does this needs gone .
I've seen worse and they weren't "heat of the moment" like this. They were cheap shots/dirty play. Hell, didn't our very own JJ get caught applying a foot to a downed player? Or something along those lines? He grew from his "youth" and became a legend here and an NFL player. No need to get on our moral high horses here. The kid is a KID. He lost his head. We've all been there in one way or another. Let him pay his debt to the team and staff and move on with things. It's not like he abused a woman or shot someone's dog here.

Reactions: Lurker

VN Store

Back