Calloway ejected

Akron player swiped Calloway first after the play was over with.

Some of you need to chill with this crap.
Some people definitely need to chill. It was dumb because he got ejected. It also isn't the end of the world and if you ever played football you know that regardless of the score each play is pretty intense and things get heated.
Part of me wishes Tillman would have done that on the first play of this game and got himself ejected🤔

Some people definitely need to chill. It was dumb because he got ejected. It also isn't the end of the world and if you ever played football you know that regardless of the score each play is pretty intense and things get heated.
Part of me wishes Tillman would have done that on the first play of this game and got himself ejected🤔
The people saying he needs to be kicked off the team consider visiting the fridge to be an intensive contact sport.

The zips are playing cheap, petty football and had this coming. They know our offensive guys are trained to get the ball back to the ref to spot it quickly after each play to move quickly. After every play, you will see an Akron player try to knock the ball out of the UT player when he’s giving the ball back to the red to try to slow our offense down. Calloway shouldn’t have punched the dude because it hurts the team, but after their db went for the back of the knees on Tillman in a dirty play, I don’t have a problem with it. I’d like to see a first play deep ball to Calloway against FL. It’s football, not tennis. You clowns criticizing him need to get off your moral high horse and stop acting like you’ve never lost your cool before.

You know, some people can't take the high road once they're swung on first. I don't blame him. May be the unpopular opinion but if I'm out there playing a game and someone swings on me...welll, I can't blame him.

You know, some people can't take the high road once they're swung on first. I don't blame him. May be the unpopular opinion but if I'm out there playing a game and someone swings on me...welll, I can't blame him.
Emotional maturity is part of life

VN Store

Back