Call of Duty: WII

Ghost and Dead Silence are perks in the game, so they’re not tied exclusively to the Mountain Division like in the beta.

Not able to connect to online services.

ya i tried for an hour to play online as soon as it came up, no luck. ended up playing bots for an hour and going to bed. Game is super slow to me, kill streaks suck, seems like it'll be boring.

ya i tried for an hour to play online as soon as it came up, no luck. ended up playing bots for an hour and going to bed. Game is super slow to me, kill streaks suck, seems like it'll be boring.

Get too used to the last three? It’s definitely slower than those. I played for a few hours on Xbox and PS4 and I like the return of this pace, but I am disappointed in the kill streaks. I was really hoping dogs would return.

I've played COD since the original modern warfare came out. I'll play it all year, the only COD i quit playing was BO2. Straight garbage with the tac insertion, quick scope.

The reviews on Amazon are not good. I was going to add to my wishlist but bailed after reading those.

The reviews on Amazon are not good. I was going to add to my wishlist but bailed after reading those.

Knee jerk reactions to the game servers not working well at launch. They’re working just fine now on both consoles for me. Can’t speak for Zombies or Campaign because I never play them.

I'm loving it so far. Been playing mostly tdm and war mode online, only played first few maps of campaign. Servers were down for about an hour this morning, other than that I've been on quite a bit with no issues.

I'm getting error code 103295 when I try to log in

That’s the same error code from release night I think. They’re apparently having problems again this afternoon. Same thing happened to me earlier.

No complaints from me so far...of course minus the server issues.

I’m digging the game, when you can actually play it. It’s terrible a release this big has so many issues of actually getting online to play.

VN Store

Back