Call of Duty: Black Ops

Easiest gun on the game to use, and also what I have the most kills with. (meaning the AK-74)

I alternate each prestige between one SMG, and the next one, one AR.

Mac 11 tests your skill and is a personal fave. Using the M16 this go around and becoming beastly with it.

where you are rp is way behind dill. rem. u said the game is worth playing just to beat him, well now u have ur work cut out for u.

ak takes 2 bullets tops and ur dead. plus you can move quicker w/ the 74, turn on someone quicker than they could using an aug, galil, commando, etc. the famas i believe is as good as the 74 when it comes to being able to move, however its not as powerful

if i do recall, u use to say that u loved to be ahead of him in the prestige. looks like he just put an end to your reign

your delusional. this is the first game that i have ever had a good solid lead. friendly rivalry brah. maps were kind of disappointing to me. i'd say there's a good chance i won't get back to it like i was, for a while at least anyway...i'm burnt.

i think i'm getting that way myself. i used netflix like a mo fo this wkend instead of murking. just 6 episodes left of lost for me.

I know it was discussed NCGB, but I don't really see a difference. I picked one up off a guy, and it was still crazy good.

I use the 74u with a grip and a silencer,but then again I use almost every weapon. I started using the FAL for the first time last night and went 35-1 on Cracked.

VN Store

Back