Call me greedy but

I don’t actually dislike Cal. But since he’s the head coach of Kentucky, I wouldn’t mind seeing him weeping in basketball misery.
Exactly! When I started really following UT basketball around 1969, I actually disliked Alabama worse than Kentucky. I think because Alabama had some great teams in the 1970s. Plus, there was already an inherent hate for everything Alabama as a kid🤣

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I inherited my hatred for UK and I intend on passing it on to my Children and Grandchildren. I received this when my Dad passed and I have designated my son to continue the tradition when I go over to where rainbows never die. I hope we beat their socks off Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.png
    IMG_0015.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
I'd like to see the Vols take the Cats into the phone booth Saturday and whip them 65-55, then in the SEC tournament take them out to the race track 105-88. Hopefully get them again in the NCAA.

I'd like to see the Vols take the Cats into the phone booth Saturday and whip them 65-55, then in the SEC tournament take them out to the race track 105-88. Hopefully get them again in the NCAA.
It would have to be in the Final Four, which would be even more delicious by beating their asses 4 times in one year

Nothing greedy about beating your biggest rival in basketball. We can lose all the other games we play, but beat UK in basketball and I'm as happy as pig in slop.

Well, we've beaten KY more than any other team in history. So let's just do it again!
That argument is so stupid.…it is only because they have played each other so many times. Kentucky has more than twice as many wins agains the Vols….and over 4 times as many SEC Championships.

That argument is so stupid.…it is only because they have played each other so many times. Kentucky has more than twice as many wins agains the Vols….and over 4 times as many SEC Championships.
All true. Because UK is an all time blueblood, it's pretty damned impressive that UT has more wins against them than anyone else. In some of their better years, we beat them twice in the regular season. UK went to the FF in two different years that UT beat them twice in the regular season. No one is claiming UT has a better program overall, but certainly since BARNES has been at UT

All true. Because UK is an all time blueblood, it's pretty damned impressive that UT has more wins against them than anyone else. In some of their better years, we beat them twice in the regular season. UK went to the FF in two different years that UT beat them twice in the regular season. No one is claiming UT has a better program overall, but certainly since BARNES has been at UT
Which two seasons did we beat them twice when they went to the FF?

VN Store

Back