Cal gets lifetime contract.

It's almost like winning a title is hard...In 10 years Cal has been more consistent than anyone. He has taken a few teams farther than they should have gone. As long as we get to Elite 8, I'm fine. The tourney is extremely difficult. Requires peaking at the right time and a bit of luck. The number one overall seed rarely wins it (i.e. Zion and crew).
There’s definitely a certain amount of luck when it comes tourney time (see Auburn and Texas Tech this year). As long as Cal keeps getting the players (which he will), he will continue to be successful.

It's almost like winning a title is hard...In 10 years Cal has been more consistent than anyone. He has taken a few teams farther than they should have gone. As long as we get to Elite 8, I'm fine. The tourney is extremely difficult. Requires peaking at the right time and a bit of luck. The number one overall seed rarely wins it (i.e. Zion and crew).

Fair enough.

Ok LittleCat...it is football time again.

Will Bennie Snail Jr. be returning as a 5th year red-shirt sophomore?

We shall see if Cal can keep KY running like a well oiled machine when the one and done 5*’s are simply just done after high school. Cal is a good coach but I’m anxious to see what happens.
GBO!!

Just like Pitino didn’t know about the strippers....
Why would Calipari tell Camby to take money right before the end of the season? Are you just making assumptions or do you know a single piece of actual info on the story?

Why would Calipari tell Camby to take money right before the end of the season? Are you just making assumptions or do you know a single piece of actual info on the story?
I'm sorry Mrs. Calipari :p

Just giving you a hard time because it's fun. F*** Kentucky and f*** Cal

Cal is a decent coach. Great recruiter. But if I was a gambling man, he ain't clean.

Last edited:
How many active coaches even have one natty?

The answer is between 8-13 depending on how you want to consider coaching.

8 current D1 coaches, and this includes Tubby, who is currently at High Point University (his alma mater). The others:

K
Roy
Izzo
Boeheim
Self
Cal
Wright

Jim Calhoun came out of retirement and is coaching a DIII school that just started basketball this year

Billy Donovan coaches OKC in the NBA

Jim Harrick is an assistant coach

Rick Pitino and Larry Brown are coaching overseas.

Winning a title is hard. Winning multiple titles is really hard.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back