Caitlin Clark

Her passing is so underrated it’s pathetic. 15 assists against Colorado and most were highlight worthy.

For the record, 8 don’t even enjoy women’s basketball all that much.
I usually don't either. Speaking of passing I really enjoyed watching Notre Dame play when Muffett was the coach, one of the best passing teams I have seen, men or womens.

Her passing is so underrated it’s pathetic. 15 assists against Colorado and most were highlight worthy.

For the record, 8 don’t even enjoy women’s basketball all that much.
My eyes are all the way inside my head reading that last sentence. (Then again, that’s the case with 90% of your posts anyway.)

You can admit you were entertained watching a women’s basketball game without losing your man card, I promise.

Hoping she can get her team past UConn. Geno will likely put a hit out on her.

Why would it be a joke? Sabrina already did that this year, although I bet you didn't know that
and it was close against probably the best shooter in the NBA.

IIRC they both shot from the NBA line, but she still had WNBA balls.

Reactions: VolNExile
I’d like to see her in a 3 point contest with the NBA players
I mean Sabrina Ionescu faced off against Steph Curry in the 3 point contest this year and that was tightly contested, so it probably will happen at some point.

Reactions: Sivad
Anybody else think that offensive foul call on UConn near the end was a little bit hinkey?

I'm sure the networks wanted Clark in the finals for rating purposes. Probably a difference of a few million eyeballs if Iowa won vs they lost

Oh well, she seems like a nice enough kid so go Hawkeyes I guess? Their fans have always seemed classy enough and I am never opposed to anyone beating the Lamecocks in anything

Anybody else think that offensive foul call on UConn near the end was a little bit hinkey?

I'm sure the networks wanted Clark in the finals for rating purposes. Probably a difference of a few million eyeballs if Iowa won vs they lost

Oh well, she seems like a nice enough kid so go Hawkeyes I guess? Their fans have always seemed classy enough and I am never opposed to anyone beating the Lamecocks in anything
I saw it and she lunged into the defender. Looked like a textbook moving screen to me. Sure it happened at the worst possible time for UConn, but I don’t disagree with it being a foul.

It was 100% a foul. And really not even close to a legal play. There isn't even a debate to be had imo.

I watched about 2/3 of the game last night and about 1 quarter of the Iowa regional final. What stood out to me the most was Clark’s passing ability. It looks effortless . Her court “presents” and ability to find her teammates pushing the ball down floor was easily head shoulders above anyone else on the court .

Reactions: Remy and Pennheel
Glad she beat that self righteous “Angel”.
Yes, I didn't see her running around shoving her 'ring' finger into other players faces. On the other hand, Angle (more like witch with a B) is sobbing hard for anyone that will listen trying to get sympathy. Reese, You just got schooled on the court and about your behavior. Karma can be a wonderful thing.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back