caitlin clark 40 pts back to back games played of the year no if and buts about it

Optimistic thought, and hope you're right. At least one of the self-aggrandizers is already pushing new "merch" prominently focusing on her more highly-publicized and most recent polarizing gestures, though. Buckle up for the ride.

Aside from ESPN's obnoxious manufactured "Bayou barbie" hype campaign, I didn't care that greatly about Reese, but I've rapidly arrived at a place where seeing someone beat her and shoot her the bird like she flipped off the Iowa fans will be - in two words - satisfying comeuppance. And since we're at a place where this behavior is apparently okay and even celebrated, I will naturally expect there to be no complaints.

(Not really, but, you know.) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

four groups of refs the calls 1 grounp unconn and south caroline get calls all the time. 2 grourp lsu in gets vs every one other than sc or unconn, 3 group got stanford only get help vs four their more teams in third group . then their four grourp teen in that bunch with iowa do go to get even call games there less teams in group 4 refs mistakes one thing but refs have a dog in the fight anthor.
This ridiculous response makes less sense than yours usually do. If uconn get calls ""all of the time", then why didn't they get preferential officiating against Ohio St ?
How was this hierarchy of teams determined ? And why isn't Tennessee, the most storied program in wcbb, among the top 2 teams receiving favorable officiating ?
There are only 2 choices. You're either gaslighting everyone or you're in desperate need of help.
(Or, third choice, both)

Last edited:
This ridiculous response makes less sense than yours usually do. If uconn get calls ""all of the time", then why didn't they get preferential officiating against Ohio St ?
How was this hierarchy of teams determined ? And why isn't Tennessee, the most storied program in wcbb, among the top 2 teams receiving favorable officiating ?
There are only 2 choices. You're either gaslighting everyone or you're in desperate need of help.
(Or, third choice, both)
they one only one ref of three who gives calls the other were new thats ohio state somewhat game . do not know her name but she has called bad games past. unconn could get ball up court or get near fouls. ohio state was all over them. maria covers vols said on facebook something here we go or something like that when saw refs for season game. when a time vols got more than one or two calls vs unconn ever or south caroline in ncaa or sec post season you can not name. and you can not get big papers saying caitlin should not got t and for sure kim sure should got one if they caitlin. papers said kin done worse. not iowa paper national papers. unconn vs ohio state unconn could not get in paint to get fouls. like i said if you refs ref iowa vs south caroline that ref ohio state vs unconn iowa beats gamecocks by 10 plus. the two new refs were new and yougher not as bad as some.

(Or, third choice, both)
what happen to ut men some said on social media after ut beat was duke and media said vols play rough or however media say they play some said would call tight vols next game never watch game. only watch some of few season games of men but what seen where better refs on caalls

Sometimes I wonder about that possibility. It could be an act. Everyone has their internet personna.
you got admit ohio state vs uncon they were two new refs they called even or close. . younger refs who get down floor would help. not same bad refs get games. all the time if you go to my posts i gave those refs credia before

they use going tic for tact with you . ncaa not hire better refs what i say or what others say. the only ones who can change things are sports papers like si usa todoy who said refs were bad. lsu vs iowa and coaches need speak up if south caroline,lsu, unconn can complan during game post game then every should be free to say calls not even and not said can talk about refs when reporting asking was even when said was hinting other team got the calls. theyshould they what they think none of this it is what it is or can not talk about that.

Last edited:
you got admit ohio state vs uncon they were two new refs they called even or close. . younger refs who get down floor would help. not same bad refs get games. all the time if you go to my posts i gave those refs credia before
I would continue discussing this topic but it's as though we're communicating in different languages. And I'm getting a headache trying to decipher your posts. The bottom line is that you're accusing the NCAA of rigging the outcome of basketball games by somehow influencing the referees in specific games. And you're doing this without even the slightest proof. Do you see anything wrong with this ?
Over and out.

Reactions: glv98
You're at there's no use to go on all day you belive what belive i belive no prove just the see game called. i know for fact espn roots agaist tenn prove when kellie played use watch ball games on c band 10 foot satelite dish heard them said nice things about ut during game. but when ut gae would go on break espn people would bad mouth ut. c band would show game on wild feeds no breaks they must not know people could here them. ask any one ho c band dish they tell about wild feeds . and done on refs to you put ? on last post. far headach goes agree going on to long does not help. @volnationnj

what happen to ut men some said on social media after ut beat was duke and media said vols play rough or however media say they play some said would call tight vols next game never watch game. only watch some of few season games of men but what seen where better refs on caalls

Yeah, but they never mentioned bar fight. It was just Aussie Rules Football, which is kind of funny since Georgia Amoore actually played that sport.

Besides, it was Uros, so no one took offense.

Yeah, but they never mentioned bar fight. It was just Aussie Rules Football, which is kind of funny since Georgia Amoore actually played that sport.

think going back to halfs vs 4 quarters men game 5 fouls you shot foul shots womens get 4 per quarter before foul shots. so my math men get 4 in first half 4 in second =8 fouls to give per game to womens 4 per quart to give 4x4=16 so women get twice many fouls before foul shots. like only watch one or two parts of mens vols games look like less fouling going on better yourger refs. change to quarters lets teams foul more

Last edited:

unconn and stanford complain about rough play before games . i see noting wrong with them saying thats how they want games called more coaches giving honest take on contact how the game is called is fine .

Never did I think to see LV fans caping for an obnoxious Iowa player who gestures and trash talks as part of her game get some comeuppance and lose their minds. Frankly, Clark ought catch everything she dishes out next year as well imo. She set the table now make her eat.

Think that's going to play well when she takes her game to the WNBA?

This!

So you will heartly approve when players next year double down on Reese's dancing/finger licking/too-smalling and follow her around on the court getting in her face and taunting and stand beside her on the free throw line yelling at her while taunting and up the ante? Kibd of a trash-talking/taunting one-upsmanship that keeps escalating like an arms race? Is there a limit? Used to be the old "if you can back it up," which Clark did in spades.

She lost the big one to a coach and team that realized the game is a "team" sport and not about one person.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
Aside from ESPN's obnoxious manufactured "Bayou barbie" hype campaign, I didn't care that greatly about Reese, but I've rapidly arrived at a place where seeing someone beat her and shoot her the bird like she flipped off the Iowa fans will be - in two words - satisfying comeuppance. And since we're at a place where this behavior is apparently okay and even celebrated, I will naturally expect there to be no complaints.

(Not really, but, you know.) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can u tell me where to find the video or pic of Reese flipping off fans?

Can u tell me where to find the video or pic of Reese flipping off fans?
"Going too far with that unsportsmanlike behavior" - Picture of Angel Reese flipping off fan goes viral amid Caitlin Clark taunt backlash
The article does say the pic could have been manipulated.

But kinda, Angel is flipping off the world, at least the part of it that didn't like her taunting. And I guess if you do it, own it and boy heidi has she. Pretty much she did what she did, she said what she said, and if anyone doesn't like it they can get F'ed and are probably a racist. Angel and a large following believe what she did was good for the game and good for the world. And she can't wait to do it some more, and we can't wait to see exactly what the next escalation will bring. But it will be good.

Also, Caitlin Clark agrees.

I'm officialy depressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
I think maybe all us "seasoned" adults with lots more life experience from which to draw as we make our life decisions should consider just shutting the eff up as these young, sometimes WAY obviously immature kids, get their shots at either hitting or missing on their own decisions like we did. There has been nothing done or said by any of them that is really, truly worth all the angst so many people are feeling over it. These are just a bunch of goofy kids having fun! lol

I think maybe all us "seasoned" adults with lots more life experience from which to draw as we make our life decisions should consider just shutting the eff up as these young, sometimes WAY obviously immature kids, get their shots at either hitting or missing on their own decisions like we did. There has been nothing done or said by any of them that is really, truly worth all the angst so many people are feeling over it. These are just a bunch of goofy kids having fun! lol

Except their actions will be imitated by young athletes and will become the norm. Most cultures have historically expected the older, wiser people to encourage or enforce cultural norms. Sometimes those norms were harmful and later determined to be wrong. But basic virtues such as humility, empathy, grace, perserverance, kindness, unselfishness, etc. have been tested over time and found to be soundly beneficial to both the individual and society.

We hear all these accounts about the damage done by bullying, teen suicide, racism, violence, misogyny, depression, and other social ills. Should the adults just "shut the eff up" when they see antisocial behavior? Or should they try to teach kids moral standards about right abd wrong as opposed to "letting the kids figure it out for themselves?"

stacoy bales has big isses with lsu/iowa officating youtube she said monica senano was iowa second best scorer and second best player who iowa coach said sit for 20 mins. she said that t on caitlin should been called when iowa had cut lsu from 21 to 7 she fromer player stacey dales talk to officals she knows and they said no way in hell they make that call. and why t kim for her actions. from 4 games i watch monica senano was iowa second best player. no one notice her because she just plays refs should not be notice to . if ncaa pays mens refs more that should stop . speed the same train refs better reward best refs with ncaaa games. stacey dales said lsu look like they would win anyway but she did not like t on caitlin when iowa was on its run. if ncaa pays men refs more than women refs that says they care more how mens called than women. and if they pay same someone welcome to post pay of officals.

si aug 2022 significant gender pay gap remains for ncaa referees per report , fifteen confanrences paid men more than women 22% more mens basketball get than refs who offical women basketball games. the worst cof northeast confence pays men basket refs 48% more than womens game refs. northeast cof admits that basketball sport where men refs get paid better in same sport. report said ncaa pay same money for men and women ncaa post season. all conf. should pay same and ncaa should kept paying same like 2021 if they are not.

si aug 2022 significant gender pay gap remains for ncaa referees per report , fifteen confanrences paid men more than women 22% more mens basketball get than refs who offical women basketball games. the worst cof northeast confence pays men basket refs 48% more than womens game refs. northeast cof admits that basketball sport where men refs get paid better in same sport. report said ncaa pay same money for men and women ncaa post season. all conf. should pay same and ncaa should kept paying same like 2021 if they are not.

Bottom line we need to know the % of revenue for men and women by division. Like it or not you have to follow the money for everyone other than the players. Coaches, refs, announcers, et. al.

VN Store

Back